Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: General Update

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

General Update

well I well try and keep these coming through out he show - hopfully you have seen the first batch of photos.

Apologies for the Quality but they are taken on my phone and the only way I can get a near live feed from the show straight to RBW.

Nearly all the manufacturers are clumped together - we have Jetsam, SDS / AP/ CCR Technologies and Bubbleseakers / Shearwater in one small area.

Shearwater and Bubbleseaker are mising a box each so hopefully your HUDS will turn up boys!

Leon is a few hundred metres away with his Meg.

Most interesting thing I have seen to date is the near indistructable wing on the Oxycheq stand - multiple slashings with a razer and it does not burst.

I am going to the Bubleseakers party tonight and might even jump in the pool with their new breather - they have sold 14 to date and are hoping DEMA will launch them in big!

right I am heading back into the show and will see if I can catch up with Alex.

If anyone wants me to cover anything particular thn just holler.

bye for now!

Longbottom Time RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL's Avatar

Re: General Update

Thanks for beaming a little window of the show to us. Have you seen any new stuff from Dive Rite.......... a deco computer to replace the He that is geared to CCR use perhaps?

RAL

RBW Member Ivon has a spectacular aura about Ivon has a spectacular aura about Ivon has a spectacular aura about Ivon has a spectacular aura about Ivon has a spectacular aura about Ivon has a spectacular aura about Ivon's Avatar
    Evolution

Inspiration

Any idea on the lift of the wing and when they will be available, also any idea on the price?

Thanks

Earning the green stuff.. webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead's Avatar

Does Oceanic have their rebreather out.... or was that canceled a while back?

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webhead  View Original Post
    Does Oceanic have their rebreather out.... or was that canceled a while back?
    Definately not out at the show.

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post
    Definately not out at the show.
    ??? and nothing special at the ANDI boot ???

as I can not attend the show, just curious...

paul
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

RBW Member curt is an unknown quantity at this point curt's Avatar
    Rebreathers Australia Stingray

Quote Originally Posted by Ivon  View Original Post
    Any idea on the lift of the wing and when they will be available, also any idea on the price?

Thanks
    Currently, 30 and 40 pound lift versions of the new wing. They're available now. I didn't think to get the price, but will check.

I do all my own stunts shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back's Avatar

I will reply to the Oceanic rebreather after the end ofthe show , or Alex can fill you in on the funny moment

Hey did you see the new Pinnacle Dry suits ? thats quality!

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

I just landed in Orlando a few minutes ago and am waiting for OCDiver to pick me up... I will be taking lots of 6 megpic images and will post them Saturday morning as long as I am not to under the weather from the RBW party. Then they will have to wait until Sunday...

Make your requests now...

Dive Safe

Mark

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Quote Originally Posted by paulraymaekers  View Original Post
    ??? and nothing special at the ANDI boot ???

as I can not attend the show, just curious...

paul
    Pim still has not shiwed up with the RB... I think he is comming in on friday..
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast