Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: DEMA LIVE FEED - Steve and Leon

DeepBlueInnovation Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath's Avatar
    Ouroboros

Prism

Re: DEMA LIVE FEED - Steve and Leon

Quote Originally Posted by sadave  View Original Post
    Not even he can hit me from there!!! :p
    Mate, don't worry about Denz, Em's going to kill you for posting that photo!

sounds like a trollop CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sadave  View Original Post
    You'd better believe it...

I've got a piccy somewhere at home of me (5'8" on a good day) standing between Steve (6'7") and Denz (6'9.5") in Perth a coupla years back... quite amusing, you shoulda seen the looks we got... :o
    Lovely photo of Denz and ladies!

Somehow though, I imagined you, Denz and Steve to have looked like this....

Chrissy xxx
    Last edited by CeeBee; 13th November 2006 at 10:40. Reason: spelling, grammar and punctuation.

Holiday diver denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel is a splendid one to behold denzel's Avatar

Ceebee,

If Steve were to be the middle man, he'd be taller.
    If CD were to be the short arse, which he is, he'd be shorter.
    I look alright tho.

CD,

Thanks for your SMS, but don't worry about me.
    Emma is currently going thru the pictures on her HD looking for the one where you're enjoying a fluffy pink drink.......

Denz.

sounds like a trollop CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee has a reputation beyond repute CeeBee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steve  View Original Post
    It's a sad state of affairs when this is the second longest thread arising from DEMA. Damn you guys must be bored
    Steve, you've no idea just HOW bored. I even read the Terms of Service....can you think of anyone else who's been reduced to that?

Chrissy xxx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3