Thread: DEMA LIVE FEED - Closed Circuit Researchs Stand

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Cool DEMA LIVE FEED - Closed Circuit Researchs Stand

More to come later

More...
    Last edited by Beanie; 9th November 2006 at 14:22.

Closed Account onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime's Avatar

Re: DEMA LIVE FEED - Closed Circuit Researchs Stand

Are you wandering around with your computer taking these pics? Don't want to complain too much since the live feed is awesome (wish I could have come to play but work tends to get in the way) but the pics seem to be coming out kind of blurry. Or is that me having a stroke?:D

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by onetime  View Original Post
    Are you wandering around with your computer taking these pics? Don't want to complain too much since the live feed is awesome (wish I could have come to play but work tends to get in the way) but the pics seem to be coming out kind of blurry. Or is that me having a stroke?:D
    nah technology :)

There taken on Stu's mobile phone and posted here via his blog via flickr just to make things complicated :)

hopefully the wonders of technology will keep photos popping up here :)

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

It is the lense on my phone sorry :-(

Closed Account onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post
    It is the lense on my phone sorry :-(
    No problem. Phone cameras suck nothing we can do about it. Thanks for the feed it's great to be "there" while stuck at work.

Now, any word on the Oceanic RB?

Rb Aficionado SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS is a jewel in the rough SINUS's Avatar

No problem. Phone cameras suck nothing we can do about it. ?
    Wrong! He makes a grave mistake by not bring along a walking camera 'caveseeker7' the only one who has the know-How. :D

Cheers

Wei Lan
    Last edited by SINUS; 10th November 2006 at 07:26.

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SINUS  View Original Post
    Wrong! He makes a grave mistake by not bring along a walking camera 'caveseeker7' the only one who has the know-How. :D

Cheers

Wei Lan
    ah but then it wouldn't be a live feed ;)

and poor Mr Stefan is busy working