+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: RebreatherWorld PARTY!! DEMA '06

RBW Member RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan's Avatar
    Meg

CCR Dolphin

Re: RebreatherWorld PARTY!! DEMA '06

Randy, Im suprised that Seattle was still there, all we heard on the news while gone was that everything was flooding, volcanos were erupting and NOAA was building an ark. :D

I rented the monkey suit, in case you were wondering, Stuart actually owns his, snicker... silly boy that I am, I got the shoes in my normal size, course my feet were about 1.5 sizes larger after standing on concrete with a thin layer of carpet all day so I barely got the shoes on...

Packet sniffer explained what his name really means, I got to meet Brian and Heather, Barrie Law came by with his vid cam, Howard really doesnt look like his avatar, not bad or good, just different, karl brought out the K1 but I was too tired to wait around and see if he would jump in the pool with it, I did get to see Jeff Bozanic jump in the pool with a Titan CCR on his back and a speedo on (that was not pretty, some folks should not wear a speedo) during the Titan party thursday night, also met Steve and Jason from Aus, Billy from Nebraska or some midwest landlocked place that is so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days, Curt (silentscuba) Randy, Randi, Joe Radomski, Tom Rose, Tim and most of the CCR manufacturer types I knew from trips or other DEMA's, lets see how my memory is on who was there:

Leon and Ruby from ISC (sponsors)
    Peter and Sharon Readey from SMI(sponsors)
    Bruce and Lynn from SRI(sponsors)
    Kevin Jurgensen JM(sponsors)
    Kim Smith and Dave Dillabough from Jetsam(sponsors)
    Kevin Gurr, Tamara Thompson, and Gary Sharp from deltaP(sponsors)
    Martin Parker, Nikki Finn, Mike Fowler and Helen, Warren Miller from SDI/APV(sponsors)
    Jakub from Golem Gear(sponsors)
    Curt Bowen from ADM
    Gene Melton and the missus from HydroSpace(sponsors)
    Jordan from DiveRite
    Tomar, Larry, and Randi from Titan/Bubbleseekers
    Doug and Tom McKenna from Micropore
    Patrick and Duain from Oxycheq
    some of the above most likely would have been sponsors, but we forgot to ask them
    Prizes were donated by many others, including TDI/SDI, ANALOX, SRI donated a HUD system that was won by Steve (lucky dog) DeltaP, Going Under Dive Center (Ron Benson, Deep Thought) GolumGear, SMI donated a couple kegs of sorb as did Sea Pearls

I know Im missing some prize donations or sponsors, but Stuart has the list and can add in who I forgot. Stu, step right in here buddy
    Last edited by RonMicjan; 14th November 2006 at 02:41.

PRISM DIVER & LUVIN IT! dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000 is just really nice dive2dive2000's Avatar

Re: RebreatherWorld PARTY!! DEMA '06

Hi Ron and RBW,

I am sorry I missed Dema. I was so looking forward to meeting everyone. Sounds like you all had one hell of a time. What ever happened to the Voyager RB?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3