+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4Th Cell for Inspiration Vision

New Member GARRYB is an unknown quantity at this point GARRYB's Avatar

4Th Cell for Inspiration Vision

Would like a bit of advice from you guys out there .
    Firstly is there a current standard 4th Cell Add-on commercially producted for the inspro vison which I can put through my VR3 .
    Having recently dived with group of guys using the Sports kiss I was impressed with the Shearwood computer can that be adapted to to take 4th Cell for my vison ....
    All suggestions gratfully received.

Regards

Garry B

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

Re: 4Th Cell for Inspiration Vision

Drop John Routley (narkedat90 on RBW) a line, he's sorting out a Vision 4th cell holder with Beanie, based on the one they developed for the Classic.

I know he has a fair few orders already for it, him and Beanie were playing with my Vision head yesterday etc to get it sorted and ready to be produced. Not sure what the lead time is, but drop John a line, he's extremely helpful and definitely the man for the job :)

Beanie's going to be using his Classic version with the Shearwater HUD so I would happily assume they go well together. Drop Bruce Partridge aka Mr Shearwater (he's on RBW too) as I tihnk he and Beanie have already put the 2 together :)

Hope that helps!

Lou

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

some one called?!!
    hi Lou, Garry
    im working on it now, and thank you Lou and beanie for the loan of your breather!
    the first proto type has been made but it needs a few tweeks so im doing another one this week and all being well i'll go to production soon,
    i am waiting on cables from fishcer which will be a few weeks,,,,i think.. you just cant tell with them!
    but rest assured im on it
    if you want one you need to put your name on the production list in this thread http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=6501 or send me your contact details.
    kind regards john routley
    Welcome Page

Quote Originally Posted by GARRYB  View Original Post
    Would like a bit of advice from you guys out there .
    Firstly is there a current standard 4th Cell Add-on commercially producted for the inspro vison which I can put through my VR3 .
    Having recently dived with group of guys using the Sports kiss I was impressed with the Shearwood computer can that be adapted to to take 4th Cell for my vison ....
    All suggestions gratfully received.

Regards

Garry B
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

New Member Garry Whyke is an unknown quantity at this point Garry Whyke's Avatar

They sell them at D.Warehouse.

I happened to be in the shop when a guy brought in the Vision 4th cell holder.

Cheers

.............. Garry

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

garry any more details on this? as i've just spent a lot of time and money doing this, has some one just beat me to it? if so i'll can the project.
    kind regards john routley

Quote Originally Posted by Garry Whyke  View Original Post
    They sell them at D.Warehouse.

I happened to be in the shop when a guy brought in the Vision 4th cell holder.

Cheers

.............. Garry
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

+ Reply to Thread