+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Helping Video / Cut / Edit DEMA

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Re: Helping Video / Cut / Edit DEMA

Quote Originally Posted by Barrie Law  View Original Post
    Hi Stuart,

I will be at DEMA with my Sony camcorder, let me know if I can be of any service.

Regards
    Added to group - so you can see planning section.

Still Learning Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose is a glorious beacon of light Tom Rose's Avatar

I can help with the video, I shoot with a handy cam DV....

Tom Rose

PS. Put me on the team so I can post

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Rose  View Original Post
    I can help with the video, I shoot with a handy cam DV....

Tom Rose

PS. Put me on the team so I can post
    Added to the team!

New Member TConnors is an unknown quantity at this point TConnors's Avatar

Stuart,
    I have been asked by Dan Dunfee (a member) to assist him in the preparation of a [rebreather] video project. I have registered on the site but can't get access to the video forum! What do I have to do to get that access? Thanks.
    Tom Connors

Quote Originally Posted by TConnors  View Original Post
    Stuart,
    I have been asked by Dan Dunfee (a member) to assist him in the preparation of a [rebreather] video project. I have registered on the site but can't get access to the video forum! What do I have to do to get that access? Thanks.
    Tom Connors
    Adding you to team now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2