+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Helping Video / Cut / Edit DEMA

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Helping Video / Cut / Edit DEMA

If you are / can help out with Creating an RBW Rebreather Video from DEMA then head over to

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/dema-party-organisers/7804-video-plans.html

You need to be in the group DEMA Team so if you are not and want to help then post here and I will add you.

Thanks

Stuart

O2ptima Test Dummy
    JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones's Avatar

Re: Helping Video / Cut / Edit DEMA

I will be there and will be taking vidieo's.

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JPJones  View Original Post
    I will be there and will be taking vidieo's.
    Added to DEMA TEAM group so you can check out plans - volunteer for certain shots etc.

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

I have an AVID workstation, Adobe After effects and various other tools.
    All fitted to the CAD station running a Fire GL multiple output.
    Need some help? No probs, let me know what I can do for you.
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

RBW Member DanDunfee is just really nice DanDunfee is just really nice DanDunfee is just really nice DanDunfee is just really nice DanDunfee is just really nice DanDunfee is just really nice DanDunfee is just really nice DanDunfee is just really nice DanDunfee is just really nice DanDunfee's Avatar

Any of you who have significant video / audio gear and capabilities, (camera etc. etc. ) and want to join the RBW DEMA video team initiative, please come up on line on the 'Organizers' thread below, so you'll be in the communication loop for that initiative. .

Dan

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

I had planned on going and have gear, but now have a music festival in miami to shoot on the 11th with your very own Duran Duran. If the gig falls through, like a lot of things do, I'll be available to help.

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanDunfee  View Original Post
    Any of you who have significant video / audio gear and capabilities, (camera etc. etc. ) and want to join the RBW DEMA video team initiative, please come up on line on the 'Organizers' thread below, so you'll be in the communication loop for that initiative. .

Dan
    No access rights.
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM

Quote Originally Posted by divetheworld  View Original Post
    No access rights.
    Will add ya if your coming over to DEMA.....

Brent - Narked at 90

Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post
    Will add ya if your coming over to DEMA.....
    Nope, but if you need the footage cleaned up or edited let me know.

Can alter anything except crap focus, including camera shake, colour, contrast and brightness.
    Even do high def.

If your machines powerful enough I might be able to give you some packages so you can try yourself. AVID is dongled though.

Custom Title Allowed! Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law's Avatar

Hi Stuart,

I will be at DEMA with my Sony camcorder, let me know if I can be of any service.

Regards

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast