+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: win an alibox

RBW Member michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn's Avatar

win an alibox

hi
    to all you RB divers out there ,heres your chance to win somthing nice and help support your forum. if any of you willing readers want to donate 15 quid to the forum your name will be put in a box and in a few weeks the forum will pick a name , that person will get one of my ali boxes . black anodized lifting handle and and an alu stand as a prize . its only the price of a few beers and you can help support this great forum and have a chance to win somthing nice. so come on everyone put yor names down, starts now.thanks all.
    mike :)

RBW Member michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn is a jewel in the rough michael hearn's Avatar

Re: win an alibox

hi
    i believe you can send your entry donation to supportus@rebreatherworld.com via paypal thanks everyone and please take part

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Before anyone fires it over let me set something up which will make it easier to track!

Thanks for this generous donation Micheal.

Stuart

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Please translate 15 quid for any US participants that might be interested.

New Member P6017 is on a distinguished road P6017 is on a distinguished road P6017's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    Please translate 15 quid for any US participants that might be interested.
    QUID= GBP OR POUNDS WHICH = 28.1038 USD ACCORDING TO XE.COM
    1 GBP=1.87358 USD 1 USD=0.533736 GBP

I do all my own stunts shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back's Avatar

quid, squid anyway you do it.

Hey Mr. Hearn thanks for being ever so generous with that donation that keeps on giving. Would like to see more from the members along the lines of this type of offering. This is what makes the community so great !

have some green Sir.

MK15.x Aficionado rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie's Avatar
    MK15.5, MK15

Inspo classics, KISS Classic

Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post
    Before anyone fires it over let me set something up which will make it easier to track!

Stuart
    Let me know once you have something set up. I'm in!

I would really like to thank all of you that keep RBW running, I find it a very valuable resource as well as very entertaining.

And Mike, way to go, thats a very generous gesture to put back into this site that many of us get so much out of !!

Thanks man,

Rob

MK15.x Aficionado rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie's Avatar
    MK15.5, MK15

Inspo classics, KISS Classic

Quote Originally Posted by rob.laurie  View Original Post
    Let me know once you have something set up. I'm in!

I would really like to thank all of you that keep RBW running, I find it a very valuable resource as well as very entertaining.

And Mike, way to go, thats a very generous gesture to put back into this site that many of us get so much out of !!

Thanks man,

Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post

Stuart
    Stuart, did you ever get something set up ?

Otherwise, whats the easiest way for me to make a donation/payment etc.. to help keep this site going ?

Rob

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Re: RebreatherWorld Supporting Members Automated

Rebreathers Rock Recrebreather is on a distinguished road Recrebreather is on a distinguished road Recrebreather's Avatar

So how do we MARK THe NEW PAYMENT FOR THE Ali boX DRAWING?

RRB

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast