+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RB80 from Halcyon??

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Re: RB80 from Halcyon??

HA HA, there was always going to be one wasn't there... don't show that to any trainees now.... "no sawtooth profiles"

Perhaps I should have prefaced my comments with something about not being ideal Open Water Learner rebreather? Dunno but I'd wager the dives shown where done dragging a sh*t load of stages?

Quote Originally Posted by db8us  View Original Post
    I agree that the RB80 is a mean gas-extender and nothing else !
    Here are some "flat" cave-profiles: depth is in meters.

New Member mddolson is an unknown quantity at this point mddolson's Avatar

I'm a newbie here, and I do not know the ins/outs of all the units.
    I've made 20 technical dives ranging from 150 ft to 200ft. using trimix on OC scuba. with 50% EAN and 100% O2 deco mixes.

The RB80 or EDO 04 Rebreathers at first glance would seem to be a logical step form OC for a rebreather wanabe, like myself.
    I am interested in extending my gas supply, and reducing the load on my back from the twni 98's I wear now.
    RMV regulated gas injection,
    single nitrox or trimix supply .

Mike D

RBW Member mixgas is on a distinguished road mixgas is on a distinguished road mixgas's Avatar
    Tourill MK 1.5, Hammerhead Exr

Quote Originally Posted by duartesss  View Original Post
    Hello,

I'm doing the first steps in this rebreather world.

I think I will have the possibility to buy one Halcyon RB80 rebreather with a low price.

What you think about this rebreather?

Thanks
    Duartesss
    Define what kind of diving you are doing on the unit, then make a list of pros and cons.

If you end up on SCR (like me) there are cheaper and better units made in europe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2