+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Los Angeles, CA

RBW Member cmany is an unknown quantity at this point cmany's Avatar
    Inspiration/Vision Elec

Talking Hello from Los Angeles, CA

Hi everyone,

My name is Corey and I'm a rebreather diver.:D I have been diving rebreathers for about a year now. I have an Inspiration with the Vision electronics.

I am wreck, deep, trimix certified on the rebreather. Other stuff on OC. I am about to go to Florida and get my cave certification. Just wanted to introduce myself.

I would love to meet some other rebreather divers in Southern California, as I am always looking for new dive buddies.

Post at you later.

New Member JOHNU is an unknown quantity at this point JOHNU's Avatar

Re: Hello from Los Angeles, CA

Hi Corey,

Welcome to RW you lurker :) . See you Tues.

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Hi Corey,
    Welcome to Rebreatherworld.com

I am sure there are a few RB divers in sunny southern CA.

Again, welcome on board!

RBN :D

Curmudgeon babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar is a jewel in the rough babar's Avatar

Hey from the valley. Don't get out as often as I'd like, but then who does?

New Member jqn will become famous soon enough jqn will become famous soon enough jqn will become famous soon enough jqn's Avatar
    Sport KISS

Evolution

If you like wrecks and are in SoCal look at cawreckdivers.org and then come diving with us. We go to the local wrecks at least once a month (some deep, some shallow) and are rb friendly. There are currently five rb divers -- 2 prism and 3 sk.

Jerry

+ Reply to Thread