+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: RBW PARTY DEMA registration

I do all my own stunts shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back's Avatar

RBW PARTY DEMA registration

Ok , please take the time to pre register for the rbw Party at DEMA .
    If you can not attend feel free to click the link and offer up some donation.

http://rbwparty.eventbrite.com
    Last edited by schford; 20th October 2006 at 22:47. Reason: changed it t shirt only if you are attending

CEO-Shearwater
    bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri's Avatar
    rEvo, JJ

Meg,CCR2000,KISS,Inspo,Dolphin

Re: RBW PARTY DEMA registration

So if I wanted to register for 2 entry fees and 1 tshirt would it be:

2 @ 10.00
    1 @ 00.99
    1 @ 20.00
    1 @ 00.99 = 41.98

or

2 @ 10.00
    2 @ 00.99
    1 @ 20.00
    1 @ 00.99 = 42.97

I don't care either way, but I want to get the amount right.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance. It is the illusion of knowledge.
    http://www.shearwater.com

I do all my own stunts shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back's Avatar

Bruce , just put the quantity in and it will give you the total , the fees will be calculated in the total at the end. I would gladly pay your way for one of the sweet new computers though. :D

See ya there , Make sure you specify the shirt sizes.

Thanks,

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Would it be possible to have a DEMA registration counter someplace like the log-in page or some prominent location? It would be great to see a pre-show head count as it develops. Possibly include the guest list of people who registered plus total number of entries purchased by that guest, e.g., "ScubaDadMiami: 1" (leaving the potential for that number to be higher in case the guest were to register and pay for two or more attendees).

New Member P6017 is on a distinguished road P6017 is on a distinguished road P6017's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shell-back  View Original Post
    Bruce , just put the quantity in and it will give you the total , the fees will be calculated in the total at the end. I would gladly pay your way for one of the sweet new computers though. :D

See ya there , Make sure you specify the shirt sizes.

Thanks,
    NO PLACE ON THE SITE THATS SHOWS A SIZE OPTION. I ORDERED ONE ANYWAY BUT A 2X WOULD BE WHAT I NEED.

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bgpartri  View Original Post
    So if I wanted to register for 2 entry fees and 1 tshirt would it be:

2 @ 10.00
    1 @ 00.99
    1 @ 20.00
    1 @ 00.99 = 41.98

or

2 @ 10.00
    2 @ 00.99
    1 @ 20.00
    1 @ 00.99 = 42.97

I don't care either way, but I want to get the amount right.
    Hi Bruce as a sponsor of the show you get free entry!

Stuart

PS As Shell Back has got the t shirts going - I had better find a good cheap printer *grins*

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

The T shirts on the Reg form are only if you are attending the party - we will hook something else up which includes postage if you are not going to the party.

Stuart

Ok , I have a t-shirt size ? in the registar for all the new sign ups , If you already signed up just give me a PM with the size and I will verify with the order and make the change. I requested from STU a few pics that may be included in the shirt.

Thanks ,
    Last edited by schford; 21st October 2006 at 09:31.

USSMEG USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG has a spectacular aura about USSMEG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shell-back  View Original Post
    Ok , please take the time to pre register for the rbw Party at DEMA .
    If you can not attend feel free to click the link and offer up some donation.

http://rbwparty.eventbrite.com

And an example of the Tshirt would be? Can Patty MEG Please Model one for us

Paul

New Member Kostas is an unknown quantity at this point Kostas's Avatar

Do we have to pre-register? I am coming down to DEMA with about 12 other CCR Divers from Ontario, and we are still trying to sort some things out.

I'd rather just pay at the door with who ever from our group feels like attending that evening.

Thanks

Kostas

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast