+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Hello... and Tell me about your Journey

No Viz is BAD Viz almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1's Avatar

Re: Hello... and Tell me about your Journey

Quote Originally Posted by almity1  View Original Post
    Oh I forgot...

Just to make sure that I am not missing anything, I have been convinced to try the KISS.

Kim and Alan from Jetsam were here for OzTek and gave me an audience.

The new set up ie the HUD, and VR3 integration and new Handset, looked very smick.

Allow me to extend my thanks to them for their time and effort. :D
    Again another good unit, had a good dive.

The Sports KISS is very balanced unit, simple and very divable

No Viz is BAD Viz almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1 has a spectacular aura about almity1's Avatar

Re: Hello... and Tell me about your Journey

G'Day All

I was wondering how I was going post my decision, I thought I would go through each unit and what I found.

Then I realised Life is too short. :D

All I would say is, that I am glad I did what I did to find out what was the best unit for me, over the time I took to study and try the units was worth it and in the end it has sorted itself out.

So the pricing has been given and I have signed the Waiver, there is a one more bit of negotiation, the delivery date. ;)

I have decided to go with the Meg.

A Big thanks to all involved, they know who they are, I will catch through a whole heap of PM's :)

Can I join the Meg Forum now?????

RBD one dive at a time... pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611 will become famous soon enough pete611's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Hello... and Tell me about your Journey

Australia welcome to RBW from Puerto Rico.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6