+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newbie hello

RBW Member xpabu is an unknown quantity at this point xpabu's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Sport KISS

Newbie hello

Hi guys,

Just thought i'd say hello; i've been looking at RBW for a long time and as time goes on, the pennies keep on getting saved towards my first RB (probably a SK as i'm Simple as well, so i like that!). Looking forward to it but in the meantime, great to read the discussions and (hopefully soon) find out what i've been missing!!

Ta
    Paul

I do all my own stunts shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back's Avatar

Re: Newbie hello

welcome welcome , welcome. How many pennies do you have you have saved ?

Classic KISS

Sport KISS

Quote Originally Posted by shell-back  View Original Post
    welcome welcome , welcome. How many pennies do you have you have saved ?
    Thank you! So few pennies that i'm scared to count! I'll probably put one of my kidneys on ebay soon but i don't think i'll get much for it...

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Welcome to Rebreatherworld.com:D
    Enjoy the site,

RBN :D

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xpabu  View Original Post
    Thank you! So few pennies that i'm scared to count! I'll probably put one of my kidneys on ebay soon but i don't think i'll get much for it...
    It will take about 2.5 kidneys by the time you get done. :) Welcome.

O2ptima Test Dummy
    JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones's Avatar

Welcome, have you tried selling blood? It's much better than kidneys, you can still dive afterwards.

Classic KISS

Sport KISS

Quote Originally Posted by JPJones  View Original Post
    Welcome, have you tried selling blood? It's much better than kidneys, you can still dive afterwards.
    I've tried but the alcohol content is too high... but i'm thinking my kidney's must be at least 2.5 times the size of a normal one so i don't know if that increases their value?? Here's hoping!

+ Reply to Thread