+ Reply to Thread

Thread: G'day

RBW Member mik is a jewel in the rough mik is a jewel in the rough mik is a jewel in the rough mik is a jewel in the rough mik is a jewel in the rough mik is a jewel in the rough mik is a jewel in the rough mik is a jewel in the rough mik's Avatar

Thumbs up G'day

G'day,

I am an OC diver from Australia interested in pursuing tech diving so that I can see deeper wrecks and generally improve my skills to make me safer in the water. This interest naturally led me to rebreathers (you could say I am now 'rebreather curious'). I have spent the last few months researching various rebreathers and I am going to do OC deep, deco nitrox and wreck courses then assess whether or not I really want to take the leap and get a breather.

I look forward to learning all about the dark side :)

MIK

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Re: G'day

HI Mik,

Welcome to Rebreatherworld.com!
    There is plenty of information here on the site about diving the "dark side".
    We sure are glad to have you on board. Do not hesitate to ask any questions, just keep them coming. We have a lot of great breather divers here with lots of knowledge.

Again, welcome on board!

Enjoy,
    RBN

+ Reply to Thread