+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Call for Compressor Mixer blender forum heading.

RBW Member iain-hsm has a brilliant future iain-hsm has a brilliant future iain-hsm has a brilliant future iain-hsm has a brilliant future iain-hsm has a brilliant future iain-hsm has a brilliant future iain-hsm has a brilliant future iain-hsm has a brilliant future iain-hsm has a brilliant future iain-hsm has a brilliant future iain-hsm has a brilliant future iain-hsm's Avatar

Call for Compressor Mixer blender forum heading.

IMHO as a group we have a developing need for the home brew “Mixing on Elm Street” type compressor blender maker forum, call it what you will. Subjects like Nitrox, oil filtration, continuous blending through scuba air compressors, double filtration, oxygen blending, oxygen cleaning, Clean air, Filtration, gas boosting, etc etc

HSE wont touch it, SITA wont touch it, the dive agencies wont touch it, why should I/you/or us? To coin the famous phrase “Because we feel lucky” or because as a group we can effect a collective responsibility to ensure to the best of our ability in developing a forum platform to discuss safe reliable maintainable breathing gas fill management process.

As some of you will know from a professional position I am involved in the design and manufacture of gas compressors and pressure hyperbaric systems of which some are available to the public, some not, it’s a matter of safe reliable dependable product engineering however in keeping with the forum rules I "declare interests" in the subject.

Would the moderators consider a heading for this type of subject, is there an interest? Would we as a group learn (or burn) from the information provided?
    I would be interested in the groups position on this. Iain Middlebrook

RBW Member steevke has a spectacular aura about steevke has a spectacular aura about steevke has a spectacular aura about steevke has a spectacular aura about steevke has a spectacular aura about steevke has a spectacular aura about steevke's Avatar

Re: Call for Compressor Mixer blender forum heading.

Quote Originally Posted by iain-hsm  View Original Post
    is there an interest? Would we as a group learn (or burn) from the information provided?
    I would be interested in the groups position on this.

I think such a forum heading would be a welcome addition to the RBW community.

steven

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

Great idea. Would love some help with my old compressor...

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

I'm listening :)

Have asked the boss, I don't see why we shouldn't have one...

Submerge Productions PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver's Avatar

Because I have a booster, a compressor and 8 or so large bottles at home, I really welcome this proposal.

New Member tpatta is an unknown quantity at this point tpatta's Avatar

I agree. Given that many of us have a compressor, booster pump, bottles, ect., an area to talk about what's new, old or jerry rigged would be great.

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Your wish is our command *majestic sort of sweeping Genie type bow!* :p

Loving life 2 the fullest pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver's Avatar

Super Idea!
    I would like to know more about compressors and gas blending itself. At this time I am observing gas blending using a booster and air cylinders. I find it very interesting and want to learn more. The idea situation it seems would most definitely be with a compressor. I am thinking about purchasing a compressor but not having the background and knowledge any information from the industry is more than welcomed :D ASAP

Classic Kiss diver Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty is a name known to all Sutty's Avatar
    Classic Kiss 165

Fantastic! Well done Iain/Stuart looks like we have a new forum :)

I for one have had the benefit of a few compressor related posts - might be worth a moderator moving a few into this forum for the benefit of those to come.

Neil

RBW Member sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave has a reputation beyond repute sadave's Avatar
    Sports Kiss

Quote Originally Posted by Sutty  View Original Post
    might be worth a moderator moving a few into this forum for the benefit of those to come.
    Geeze mate, now your asking a bit much... :D

Have moved about 70 threads, drop me a PM if you find any that I've missed...
    Last edited by sadave; 19th October 2006 at 02:53. Reason: Found more threads to move. :-D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast