+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OC but looking

New Member remittanceman70 is an unknown quantity at this point remittanceman70's Avatar

OC but looking

Greetings,
    I'm Mike. I'm the Chief Electrician on the USS Houston (SSN-713). I am stationed in Guam. I am a TDI Trimix OC diver, DECO/ADV Wreck Instructor, and NACD Full Cave Diver. My wife is a DM and intro Cave Diver, My oldest son is a rescue and EANx diver (13), my daughter is OWD (11), and my youngest son (8) has done plenty of easy stuff. Oh, and the guy in the foreground in my Brudda. He's currently back home in FLA one upping his bro. The diving here in Guam is fantastic. We are five happy peas in a pod. My biggest diving interest is videography. I just upgraded to a Sony HVR-A1U HDV corder w/ an Amphibico housing. I am flirting with getting a breather in the next few months. I'm here to flesh that out. Certainly would help with the cost of He out here ~$2/cuft.
    Cheers
    Mike
    Attached Images

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Re: OC but looking

Hi Mike,
    Welcome to Rebreatherworld.com
    Nice pic, you guys look like one happy bunch having a great time on
    Guam. :D
    Well, you sure came to the right place to scope out what breathers are around these days. Plenty of people here on board who are willing to help and share information. Keep those questions coming, and sooner or later you will be joining the "dark side" of diving!

Again, welcome on board!

Enjoy,

RBN

MEGalomaniac Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic's Avatar

Welcome Mike!

Did you 'break too many rules along the way'?;)
    (I assume, perhaps incorrectly, that your screen name is a reference to the Jimmy Buffett song).

In any case, welcome to the board!

Brian

O2ptima Test Dummy
    JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones has a spectacular aura about JPJones's Avatar

Welcome to RBW and you look like you are enjoying your assignment.

1 Grumpy ole skipper Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle is just really nice Scuttle's Avatar
    Classic KISS, Sentinel

SCR - CCR Dolphin

G'day & welcome Mike,
    Nice group shot of the family but you to introduce the dog.;)

+ Reply to Thread