+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Advice for Newbie Box Diver!

Quote Originally Posted by Louby Lou
    He he.. thanks Rob

this weekend I shall mainly be found holed up at home with a bottle of red and with my head in my CCR books whilst my darling boyfriend and my friends all play at Pure Inspiration without me

Oh well only a week and a day or 2 to go
    That's right try& make us feel guilty!

Nah it didn't work! I'm going diving!!!!!

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul B
    That's right try& make us feel guilty!

Nah it didn't work! I'm going diving!!!!!
    I couldn't make you free guilty if I tried...

You lot are just abandoning me again, you just want my boyfriend all to yourselves

Go on, rub it in, make me feel more depressed

Mr Cheesebox edster will become famous soon enough edster will become famous soon enough edster will become famous soon enough edster's Avatar
    I couldn't make you free guilty if I tried...

You lot are just abandoning me again, you just want my boyfriend all to yourselves

Go on, rub it in, make me feel more depressed

I won't abandon you Lou... not even underwater

See you there!

Ed

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Lou, next year you'll have a Pure Inspration instead of a Poor Inspiration Weekend, too. ;)

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by edster
    I won't abandon you Lou... not even underwater

See you there!

Ed
    Thank you... cool ;)

I can't wait... 1 week today and we'll be doing "box" things...
    I get to look at it, touch it and stroke it and it

See you there!

Lou
    x

Quote Originally Posted by caveseeker7
    Lou, next year you'll have a Pure Inspration instead of a Poor Inspiration Weekend, too. ;)
    I know he he :D

And maybe they'll have decent weather because I'll be there next year

Spent the day all curled up in bed with my books...
    Then Beanie drove all the way up to see me on Sunday, seeing as Pure Inspo got blown out.. :)

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

I can't wait... 1 week today and we'll be doing "box" things...
    I get to look at it, touch it and stroke it and it
    Doing boxes is the way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by jptaylor9
    Louby Lou

See thread below, you'll need to apply some pink nail varnish to your YBOD...

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/t1053-.html

JT
    Now all I've got to do is decide which shade of pink to go for ;) :D

Quote Originally Posted by caveseeker7
    Doing boxes is the way to go!
    Oh dear... I really must read what I've typed before I post it..

I now officially have "L-Plates" mum brought them back from her weekend away

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2