+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HI all

RBW Member marco lattughi is an unknown quantity at this point marco lattughi's Avatar

Smile HI all

Some of you may already know me.

I currently use a classic inspiration and my hobbies are dry caving, cave diving and wreck diving.

I moved over to a rebreather as a necessity to facilitate deeper diving as the logistics and cost of open cirquit diving became unberable.

I started diving 23 years ago in the age of SOS meters and horse collars in the persuit of fish (spear fishing) and became a PADI instructor in 1994 and spent a few summers teaching in the med.
    I later became a BSAC instructor as that seemed to be more popular in the UK. In 2001 I became interested in the caves of the Youcatan on a trip to mexico and began my cave diving training. In 2002 I compleated my advanced Trimix with Richie Stevenson and Phil Hodson and a year later I was back in the Youcatan for some more cave diving. In 2004 I compleated my full cave course and in 2005 decided to move over to a rebreather. At the same time I joined the South Ribble Caving club an learnt SRT in order to progress my interest in caves and caving in the UK. I still enjoy wreck diving and regularly dive around the UK coast.

Marco Lattughi

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Re: HI all

Marco,

Welcome to RBW!
    You sure made the right decision to switch over from OC to CCR and we are glad that you joined our "family" here.

Again, welcome on board!

Enjoy,
    RBN

+ Reply to Thread