+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi Guys & Gals.

New Member Diving Dude is an unknown quantity at this point Diving Dude's Avatar

Hi Guys & Gals.

Hi everyone.

Some of you know me already for those that don't.........

l'm 32 years old, 6'3" tall with a full set of teeth and long flowing hair, an amazing six pack, incredible stamina, strength and available.

Wow this internet thingy is great.....

l suppose l'd better tell the truth before someone else does............l'm only 6'2" tall :D

When l'm not doing charitable work....l like to read about rebreathers, which is as near to one l'm going to get for a while.
    If l wasn't such a big macho diver l would admit that they scare me, however the YBODs colour's nice.

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

Talking

LOL!

Please post a picture of your DS...

Why not have a try dive?

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdemon
    LOL!

Why not have a try dive?
    please don't I don't want to have to buy a new monitor

what as in one try you can give up any time?

Oh and DD good to meet you at the weekend

ps you know you want one ;)

New Member Mary has a spectacular aura about Mary has a spectacular aura about Mary has a spectacular aura about Mary has a spectacular aura about Mary has a spectacular aura about Mary has a spectacular aura about Mary's Avatar
    hello Howie darling, nice to see you.

You know you could probable afford one if you hadn't just bought a new landie. I can't talk I've just accepted an offer on my house (although we'll have to hold off actually putting down the cash until it's confirmed with contracts exchanged obviously ;) )

New Member Diving Dude is an unknown quantity at this point Diving Dude's Avatar
    The old one or the new one?

l don't think you saw the new one at the weekend, l took it straight off after one dive because l was soaking wet.

Why not have a try dive?
    l did a try dive on the inspiration, at the same time as Andy P and Chasey, but l wasn't convinced.
    l would like to find someone who does Kiss try dives, any ideas anyone??

Mary, the deal l struck with 'da bitch' was that l buy a new Discovery, which she will drive and l get a rebreather, she agreed, however now l have the green light to go ahead l'm not really sure that l want to.

Duvet Diver Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Diving Dude
    l would like to find someone who does Kiss try dives, any ideas anyone??
    Howard,
    Martin at EAU2 (www.eau2.com) does the Kiss trydives.

Simon A

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar
    Howard - suggest you have a try dive on the Meg as well - I believe that DecoDiver could set this up for you. Drop him a PM if yoru interested or Im sure he will reply ...

Stuart

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

Ullo!

Hi Howard...

Good to meet you at the weekend

Go on you know you want a RB, just think of the colour possibilities it could be

PS Make a girl's day... please post a photo of your gorgeous new DS along with the co-ordinating wing...

"Two Sheds" Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos's Avatar
    JJ Rebreather

Classic Kiss

Quote Originally Posted by Beanie
    please don't I don't want to have to buy a new monitor
    Hmmm. Methinks this is a case of the pot calling the kettle balck (or at least multi-coloured!)

Laters,
    Janos

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

[QUOTE=Diving Dude]

l don't think you saw the new one at the weekend, l took it straight off after one dive because l was soaking wet.
    Blimey M8 dont tell you your new suit leeks worse then the old one.

l did a try dive on the inspiration, at the same time as Andy P and Chasey, but l wasn't convinced.

Neither was I but that bugger Andrew talked me into it :)

I bet you have a CCR of some type by this time next year. Its the only way to go if you keep up this helium sucking lark :D. Mind you I think your right to go for a KISS. If not then an EVO because you travel a lot as well.

ATB

See you soon M8

Mark Chase

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast