+ Reply to Thread

Thread: loose display magnets

Custom Title Allowed! buggeriamold is an unknown quantity at this point buggeriamold's Avatar

loose display magnets

I have the older style displays with the sliding metal reed switch bar. These bars are verry loose in there holders and the displays turn off at the slightest movement and i am getting quite sick of turning them on every time i check.

Any one else had this problem, or got an idea of how i can make this slider grip the bar a bit more.

Mark

Longbottom Time RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL's Avatar

Re: loose display magnets

Quote Originally Posted by buggeriamold  View Original Post
    I have the older style displays with the sliding metal reed switch bar. These bars are verry loose in there holders and the displays turn off at the slightest movement and i am getting quite sick of turning them on every time i check.

Any one else had this problem, or got an idea of how i can make this slider grip the bar a bit more.

Mark
    Ya had the same problem. I just took a flatblade screw driver & pushed on both lips of the channel at about the middle. Dont push too hard just hard enough to put a crease on both lips. Works great.

RAL

Bob Sweeney bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi's Avatar
    KISS Spirit LTE

KISS Classic

Re: loose display magnets

I just contacted Jetsam and they sent me updated backs that work much better.

Bob

+ Reply to Thread