+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi from Newby

RBW Member Julian Keenlyside is an unknown quantity at this point Julian Keenlyside's Avatar

Hi from Newby

Hi - I'm a TDI advanced trimix bubble maker. Not yet ventured into the silent world of rebreathers but am seriously considering it. Thought I'd find out as much as I could before parting with all that cash.

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Re: Hi from Newby

Julian,
    Welcome to Rebreatherworld.com!
    There will be plenty of people here on board who will be glad to help you make a decision to get "bubble free" and venture into the silent world!

Happy to have you on board!

RBN :D

Custom Title Allowed! Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Keenlyside  View Original Post
    Hi - I'm a TDI advanced trimix bubble maker. Not yet ventured into the silent world of rebreathers but am seriously considering it. Thought I'd find out as much as I could before parting with all that cash.
    Hi Julian,

You came to the right place for CCR information and some of it may actually save you a few bob.

It must be bloody confusing trying to get a handle on CCR's as there seems to be so many options these days, good luck with your quest.

Regards

New Member johnnied is an unknown quantity at this point johnnied's Avatar

Hi Julianno

I just joined myself but seem to have missed the opportunity of attaching a blooming nice photo of myself. Where did you get that from?

RBW Member Julian Keenlyside is an unknown quantity at this point Julian Keenlyside's Avatar

Smile Re: Hi from Newby

Johnnied - I have one or two photos of you from various trips. With some photoshop editing of that horrendous facial scar you have it should be fine to show the kind readers of Rebreather World

RBW Member CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT's Avatar

I think it would be kinder to RB members if we didn't see too much detail.

What about a hood worn back to front perhaps?

Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieT  View Original Post
    I think it would be kinder to RB members if we didn't see too much detail.

What about a hood worn back to front perhaps?

Charlie
    Yeah but charliet, how come there ain't no photo at all on your avatar?!

RBW Member CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT is a glorious beacon of light CharlieT's Avatar

I have consideration for my fellow RB members and don't want to look as silly as you would wearing a hood back to front!

Remember everyone can enter Stoney in February. Even me!

Surface support can be very unhelpful sometimes. Accidents might happen.

Newbies with their shiny new Visions are like little chicks.

Beware of the big bad wolf that might bite your head off.:p

Charliet

PS: Don't expect any help from Yellow Hood. He's so slow getting ready he'll have to start the night before. He's particularly slow at Stoney as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieT  View Original Post
    I have consideration for my fellow RB members and don't want to look as silly as you would wearing a hood back to front!

Remember everyone can enter Stoney in February. Even me!

Surface support can be very unhelpful sometimes. Accidents might happen.

Newbies with their shiny new Visions are like little chicks.

Beware of the big bad wolf that might bite your head off.:p

Charliet

PS: Don't expect any help from Yellow Hood. He's so slow getting ready he'll have to start the night before. He's particularly slow at Stoney as I know.
    Hmm, I'll have to have a word with old Yellow Hood about his timekeeping. Thanks for the warning

New Member megdiver12 is an unknown quantity at this point megdiver12's Avatar

welcome and good luck

+ Reply to Thread