+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brief introduction.....

RBW Member Campbell is an unknown quantity at this point Campbell's Avatar
    AP Evolution

AP Inspiration Classic

Brief introduction.....

Hi all,

Just a quick note, been diving for 3 years, collect my yellow box tomorrow and start the training soon.
    No doubt I'll be asking lots of questions soon, so be prepared!!!

John

MEGalomaniac Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic's Avatar

Re: Brief introduction.....

Welcome John!

I'm sure you'll find lots of good information about your YBOD and well as CCR in general. This will also be a good spot to round up some CCR buddies in your area (if you don't have some already).

Brian

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Hi John,
    Welcome to the board!
    Tons of good people here with lots of knowledge!

Glad to have you with us.

RBN

AP Evolution

AP Inspiration Classic

Smile Re: Brief introduction.....

Thanks for all the welcoming messages.
    I hadn't even thought about local CCR divers to where I live to be honest. I am trying to persuede a mate to get a Yellow box too, was just going to try to build my experience up with the OC guys in my local club.

Any tips for a total newbie?

Thanks
    John

Custom Title Allowed! Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Campbell  View Original Post
    Thanks for all the welcoming messages.
    I hadn't even thought about local CCR divers to where I live to be honest. I am trying to persuede a mate to get a Yellow box too, was just going to try to build my experience up with the OC guys in my local club.

Any tips for a total newbie?

Thanks
    John

Hi John,

Welcome to RBW.

You may find one or two CCR divers around your neck of the woods!!

Can you make the Birmingham Dive Show next weekend?

That's a good place to say hello and meet a few RBW members probably around the Bar

"Tips for a newbie" ........make friends with the 'search' feature to review the archives.

Regards

AP Evolution

AP Inspiration Classic

Smile Re: Brief introduction.....

Hello,

Yes I am going to the show. Not for purchasing stuff, but for the talks.
    I'll have a bimble around and try to keep my cards in my wallet (didn't do so well last year).

Going on Saturday, I'll be the one stood by the CCR try dive pool try to take notes!!!!

John

Custom Title Allowed! Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Campbell  View Original Post
    Hello,

Yes I am going to the show. Not for purchasing stuff, but for the talks.
    I'll have a bimble around and try to keep my cards in my wallet (didn't do so well last year).

Going on Saturday, I'll be the one stood by the CCR try dive pool try to take notes!!!!

John

Hi John,

See this thread for NEC info;

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=7058

See you there.

Regards

+ Reply to Thread