+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Help for DEMA / DEMA Update

Bubbless Box of Death Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis's Avatar

Re: Help for DEMA / DEMA Update

Understood.... ;)

Bloody Rebreathers! Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell's Avatar
    O2ptima, Sentinel, Prism 2

Inspiration & KISS & Poseidon

Quote Originally Posted by dantheman  View Original Post
    The tree bears will have to stay in quarrantine, of course ... Florida is already our own little Oz without adding more exotic species ... :D
    No wonder I like Florida so much.

I won’t bring a Koala; there are not enough eucalyptus trees for them to eat. (Heck we exported possums to New Zealand and now they are classified as pests!!!) And I won’t bring a Platypus as they would stuff up your waterways and fight with the beavers! (And the male Platypus has a poison spine on his back legs too!)

The “Bundaberg Bear” on the rum bottle is a Polar Bear….can he come?

Flaccid Member abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie's Avatar
    Dammit I bought another KISS

CK, SK, Satori, ManBagOD

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Blackwell  View Original Post

(Heck we exported possums to New Zealand and now they are classified as pests!!!)
    And the human inhabitants of that country responded by coming to Australia, thus redressing the balance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7