+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Help for DEMA / DEMA Update

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Help for DEMA / DEMA Update

OK Just to let you know we are days away from having our venue confirmed and are planning on 100 - 150 guests. The date will be Friday November the 10th.

There will be a catered buffett with a cash bar there and thanks to sponsorship from the Rebreather Industry then we expect the entrance fee to be $5 to $10 max including entrance to a prize draw.

Any profit we make will be plowed back into the site, specifically a proper design for RAID.

We will also have RBW tshirts for sale (free one for Tim as I have still not given him one)

Our Sponsors for the event will get 6 months free advertising on the site.

So the requests for help are:
    1. Any other Sponsors for the event?
    2. Any donations for prize draw?
    3. Can someone agree to video the event so we can podcast it.
    4. Any talented artists / type setter / advertising guru - help with some flyers to leave round the show / RBW badge design....pretyt please Tim?
    5. Nominations via PM to me for catagories / entrants for our online vote which will be set up this weekend - eg most Rebreather Friendly Desitination / Most innovative new RB / RB accessory / Best Customer Care etc
    Looking forward to it folks!

Stuart
    Last edited by schford; 6th November 2006 at 11:28.

Re: Help for DEMA / DEMA Update

Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post
    We will also have RBW tshirts for sale (free one for Tim as I have still not given him one)
    :D

MEGalomaniac Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic is just really nice Benthic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post
    The date will be Friday November the 9th.
    Stuart,

Unless I'm reading the calendar wrong, November 9th is a Thursday. Did you mean Thursday the 9th, or Friday the 10th?

Brian

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Stuart- I will be there and can bring my video camera for filming the grand event.

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Benthic  View Original Post
    Stuart,

Unless I'm reading the calendar wrong, November 9th is a Thursday. Did you mean Thursday the 9th, or Friday the 10th?

Brian
    OK I am a complete numnuts and indeed I meant Friday 10th November!

Quote Originally Posted by silentscuba  View Original Post
    Stuart- I will be there and can bring my video camera for filming the grand event.
    Brilliant thanks have a blob

Maximum ****** RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave has a spectacular aura about RebreatherDave's Avatar

And how does one attend DEMA if you're not from a manufacturer or industry related concern?

If I can get a ticket to DEMA I plan on bringing my Pro HiDef videocam and gettign soem footage of events and toys.....

Bubbless Box of Death Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis is a splendid one to behold Genesis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RebreatherDave  View Original Post
    And how does one attend DEMA if you're not from a manufacturer or industry related concern?
    That's my problem as well...... I can get there, and have the time available.... but (1) where is the party, (2) is it INSIDE the DEMA Venue (e.g. you can't attend unless you can get into DEMA) and (3) if not, how does one solve the above problem so its not a trip down there JUST for the party?

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

If I can finally get cleared for time off from work (still waiting for the answer ), I would be happy to help out for the time that I will be there. My plan was to come for the day. However, I might stay over one night before heading back home.

Loving life 2 the fullest pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver is a jewel in the rough pattimegdiver's Avatar

Stuart

Please let me know if I can help in any way with the party and awards. I will be available, so just let me know.:D
    Last edited by pattimegdiver; 6th October 2006 at 04:40.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast