+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello All

New Member rb5150 is an unknown quantity at this point rb5150's Avatar

Hello All

Hello Everyone:

I have been an OC diver for quite some time now and am looking for a new facet of diving to get into and rebreather technology/diving really looked appealing...so here I am trying to get as much info as I can on RB diving.

The forum's seem to be filled with great information and members who are willing to respond to questions regardless of the simplicity of the question...so I am looking forward to utilizing those resources.

BTW - I am not crazy for those familiar with the CA Welfare code of "5150"...I just have some very cruel friends and it has stuck as a nickname

Look forward to participating in the forum.

Thanks!
    Adam

New Member Dave R is an unknown quantity at this point Dave R's Avatar

Re: Hello All

Welcome Adam

RBW Member RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan's Avatar
    Meg

CCR Dolphin

and I was thinking you were a Van Halen fan...welcome to RBW, kick your shoes off and wade in, the water's fine!

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Adam,
    Welcome to Rebreatherworld.com

We are glad to have you on board!

Best,

RBN

New Member rb5150 is an unknown quantity at this point rb5150's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RonMicjan  View Original Post
    and I was thinking you were a Van Halen fan...welcome to RBW, kick your shoes off and wade in, the water's fine!
    I am in fact that also

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

+ Reply to Thread