+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello, a first post and all that...

RBW Member shawl01 is an unknown quantity at this point shawl01's Avatar

Smile Hello, a first post and all that...

Hi all,

I am Luke and I have been diving for about 4 years now.
    I moved to ccr in Jan this year after progressing up the BSAC qualifications to instructor level. I started in CCR not having done any technical diving before (basic nitrox, thatís it) but want to take my diving deeper.

I am really just a keen sports diver that is looking for something more! I love diving wrecks in the uk have not done much abroad but have desires to dive the Andrea Doria if I can.

Have bought an Ouroboros CCR and so far, despite a few teething problems, I am really happy with the unit.

Thatís about it for me, so hello all.

Casual Sport Kiss Pilot RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut is a jewel in the rough RebreatherNut's Avatar
    Sport Kiss

Re: Hello, a first post and all that...

Hi Luke,

Welcome here on board at Rebreatherworld.com!

Enjoy the web-site, ask whatever question you might have and if you have information to share, feel free to post them here.

Again, welcome to RBW!

Best,
    RBN

New Member Mary has a spectacular aura about Mary has a spectacular aura about Mary has a spectacular aura about Mary has a spectacular aura about Mary has a spectacular aura about Mary has a spectacular aura about Mary's Avatar

Re: Hello, a first post and all that...

Hi Luke ,

Welcome to RBW, I hope you find it as informative as I have.

Mary

+ Reply to Thread