+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2006 BRITANNIC expedition

RBW Member Richard Lundgren has a spectacular aura about Richard Lundgren has a spectacular aura about Richard Lundgren has a spectacular aura about Richard Lundgren has a spectacular aura about Richard Lundgren has a spectacular aura about Richard Lundgren's Avatar
    RB80, JJCCR

Re: 2006 BRITANNIC expedition

Quote Originally Posted by Richie Kohler  View Original Post
    I think the lessor known sister is the real Bell of the Ball. One the of the BEST dives I have ever had was with Barney, on the Britannic! If your a wrecker, you HAVE to see this with your own eyes.
    Richie,

Cant do anything else than agree. Having been down there during two expeditions, 97 and 99, I never get over her. Impressions and memories that last a life time...

Warm regards
    Richard Lundgren

RBW Member dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t has much to be proud of dave t's Avatar

couldnt agree more it was the most memorable dive of my life, I can still see that fantastic bridge now!!!

Dave

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

hey guys,

suppose i want to dive the brittanic now or in the near future, what do i need to do or do i need to get in touch with?

any information given would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Spyros

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2