+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sparks newcomer

RBW Member Joergen Foged is an unknown quantity at this point Joergen Foged's Avatar

Sparks

Hi all u out there with mccr hccr dcccr etc - Im just an AOW-bubble-maker, but have set my eyes fixed on the Pelagian. Ive had the idea of trying out the Dolphin as a beginning to the CC-world, but after seen a few comments here :D indicating that this SCR-step to be avoided, unless one wants to remain there (cost, training etc). Realising that Iam facing some challenges, being 65 years old in this new Diving World of CCRs, hoping this Forum will light on some of my ?????

Brgds
    Sparks

I do all my own stunts shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back's Avatar

Re: Sparks

ahh , sparks nothin wrong with an SCR to get you started and you will learn alot from the experience. what type of diving are you doing at the prime age of 65 ?
    Welcome to the RBW and I hope to God I will be still diving at that age on a rebreather of any type, maybe thats all there will be

RBW Member Joergen Foged is an unknown quantity at this point Joergen Foged's Avatar

Sparks newcomer

Hi all of you or not so much - Just started and dont know much of neither CCRs nor SCRs but hoping to get it - just retired from work here in DK, and looking forward to have more time for

Brgds
    Sparks (Denmark)

Re: Sparks

Quote Originally Posted by shell-back  View Original Post
    ahh , sparks nothin wrong with an SCR to get you started and you will learn alot from the experience. what type of diving are you doing at the prime age of 65 ?
    Welcome to the RBW and I hope to God I will be still diving at that age on a rebreather of any type, maybe thats all there will be
    Hi - Shell-back - and sry for my late reply - but didnt locate yr reply before a few Days ago - Busy with a lot other things -
    As Im a "havy air-user" - always the first to return to the boat, therefore considering a change to the Rebreather, but I have n o what so ever experiences in this; to be started from scratch .
    My divings have been (Egypt) Red Sea - (Thailand) Phuket - (Dom.Republic) La Romana - to dephts of 35 meters - . My primarily divings are the tropic enviroments - and also to see/learn other countries/people - and that have been quite some educational experiences.
    But back to basics - I have the PADI AOW and will have to start from bottom I guess !

Brgds
    Sparks

+ Reply to Thread