+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Member

New Member joefiso is an unknown quantity at this point joefiso's Avatar

Hi Everyone,
    I've been a sport diver for 10 years. I'm interested in rebreathers and I just want to study up on them first. I am looking for a rebreather that relatively easy to use and safe.

EBT called me stroppy! Jordan will become famous soon enough Jordan will become famous soon enough Jordan will become famous soon enough Jordan's Avatar

Re: New Member

Hi Joe,

This is a good place to start looking around. Let me know if you have any questions about the O2ptima. The extendair cartridge makes it one of the easier units for a newb.

Safe diving, Jordan

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Re: New Member

Quote Originally Posted by joefiso  View Original Post
    Hi Everyone,
    I've been a sport diver for 10 years. I'm interested in rebreathers and I just want to study up on them first. I am looking for a rebreather that relatively easy to use and safe.
    any questions about the rEvo... feel free

regards
    paul

rEvo II: easy to setup, easy to dive, easy to maintain
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...