+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good afternoon from manchester

New Member andy2000 is an unknown quantity at this point andy2000's Avatar

Talking Good afternoon from manchester

After being a member of rebreather world for several months. I thought it might be a good time to introduce myself. Ive been diving rebreathers for 12 months now starting with an inspiration, until recently when i was finally able to get my hands on a ouroboros. I hope to write a course report at a later date as i found the user course with Phil short invaluable:)

PFO free :) pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning's Avatar

Re: Good afternoon from manchester

Hello, good afternoon and welcome - officially. :)

Was boris new, or one of the few that are up for sale at the mo?

What made you go for it?

Cheers
    Paul

Hi thankyou for the welcome i picked my unit up off Pete Roberts it had around 10 hrs on when i bought it.For me i bought an ouroboros because i felt it was suited to the diving i wanted to do. I had around 60 hrs experience on an inspiration and had nothing but problems with it from new so when the opportunity came along i went for it and ive never looked back since.I love the unit and the redundancy and im looking forward in the coming year to get some deep and nasty diving done.:D

RBW Member Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1's Avatar
    ybod

good afternoon from manchester 2, welcome andy2000

i ant seen pete for some time how is the man ,
    Last edited by Gobfish1; 1st January 2007 at 11:49.

I think he is good last spoke to him about a month ago both of his daughters are getting married.He is still teaching technical courses and diving his 7 year old inspiration i was lucky enough for pete to teach me all the way from mod 1 to 3..
    Last edited by andy2000; 1st January 2007 at 12:09.

RBW Member Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1's Avatar
    ybod

Quote Originally Posted by andy2000  View Original Post
    I think he is good last spoke to him about a month ago both of his daughters are getting married.He is still teaching technical courses and diving his 7 year old inspiration i was lucky enough for pete to teach me all the way from mod 1 to 3..

yep he did me to ,

if your ever of to dotty for a splash let me know and i will call down and join you, MY inspiration is about as old as petes but its still going ok ,
    would be nice to see your new toy ,

Steve G

dotti

My toy has alot of scratches on a gift from the many wrecks i have penertrated. I love dotti it is my home from home only up the road really pm your number and ill b happy to come diving it makes a change having a buddy in there:D

ybod

andy

if its your home from home i will have seen you there and you will have seen me there , will PM you my number , and next time we can talk and not just walk past each other at dotty ,:)

+ Reply to Thread