+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: O2 Flushing During Deco

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

Re: Tea, oh glorious tea

Quote Originally Posted by Mdemon  View Original Post
    You forgot English Mustard, Marmite, Baked Beans and Bisto! :)

Strangely, I missed Flora*.
    Oh no, I didn't... They are the devil's food.

Though I may add Coleman's mint sauce, Branston and picallili.

Mexican Food, Margaritas, Dark Mexican beer, Texas ladies, Warm weather, Gulf Diving and Florida caves are as close as the Mexican caves to dive... Oh. this is the UT Longhorns Cheering Squad- see what I mean....
    Yeah alright, you've got a point. Still can't get a decent cup of tea though :)
    Last edited by lizardland; 2nd October 2006 at 22:50.

RBW Member Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck's Avatar
    Dolphin

Fine we can stop by my mums house and I will have her brew you a cuppa.
    It's her tradition any one who comes over must be offered tea. Problem solved...

Devils food- Now that’s a full Scottish breakfast- Oh my God!

Oh... Fried toast, eggs and bacon .... drool.

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by lizardland  View Original Post
    Oh no, I didn't... They are the devil's food.

Though I may add Coleman's mint sauce, Branston and picallili.
    Yeah alright, you've got a point. Still can't get a decent cup of tea though :)

Nutty dentist - uwdriller divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov is a glorious beacon of light divelermentov's Avatar
    homebuilder

rEvo powered inspo

Re: O2 Flushing During Deco

Quote Originally Posted by Janos  View Original Post
    Stuart.

A "friend" of mine suffers from fatbastardism. Is there a cure? Will drinking copious amounts of tea help?

Janos
    No problem Janos
    as I said give him one litre of cold earl gray ( I can help out and post you some from me prefered english shop). After adminstering the above mentioned quantity of cold earl gray our friend will not suffer form fatbastardism anymore.
    However one possibly side effect could be poorbuggarism (aprox 60-80%), but as you can see in my profession we do not give guarentees (except that it will cost you) anywayt :D

cheers
    christian

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyduck  View Original Post
    Devils food- Now that’s a full Scottish breakfast- Oh my God!
    Hey watch it! As a Scot, I am proud of my breakfast tradition!

A traditional Scottish breakfast is a dozen oysters, a pair of kippers and a bottle of claret but there aren't many places that do that any more (Loch Fyne Oyster House still does). It is a very nice way to start the day :)

The modern version of a Scottish breakfast (i.e. as served to tourists) is: lorne sausage, bacon, fruit pudding, black pudding, clootie dumpling, haggis, maybe white pudding (truly the devil's food), potato scones, eggs... all fried... served with morning rolls and butter, maybe a pair of kippers, a bowl of porrige and of course, tea. Being able to stand nevermind climb after the Climbers Breakfast at the Kingshouse in Glencoe is an achievement.

Still lower in fat than an Ulster Fry though :)
    Last edited by lizardland; 3rd October 2006 at 10:06.

I finished it once, but.. PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS is a name known to all PeteS's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Inspiration Classic

Quote Originally Posted by lizardland  View Original Post
    Still lower in fat than an Ulster Fry though :)
    Aaaahh, The Ulster Fry....... A heart attack on a plate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7