+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: NEC dive show RBW gathering

Re: NEC dive show RBW gathering

Hi Guys

although i do not know any one of you but i will be very happy to meet you and have drink with you all . we will be 5 persons coming from Malta (without Pierre) ops

Lou (Sat)
    Paul + Xtina (Sat)
    Brent aka - Divetheworld (15th)
    Ben (Probably Sat 14th)
    narked at 90 (john)
    Ian (Sat)
    Uri (probably)(Sat)
    JonnyB (Sat. & Sun. @ DiveTek Cyprus stand)
    Rob Jones (Sat. & Sun. @ DiveTek Cyprus stand)
    essexbloke (Sat)
    Peter S aka Scubascooby
    Juz (Sat)
    Blanaid (Sat)
    caveseeker7 (probably :D ) (Sat)
    Janos (Sat.)
    Jo (megalodonna) On Sat
    Barrie Law (Sat/Sun)
    Mark ( Sat & Sun rec-n-tec stand )
    Zepp (Sat and maybe Sunday)
    Nader Bassily (sat & Sun )

dear Barrie
    you wrote

(I will selling the last of the tickets for this draw over the weekend and holding the raffle on APdiving's Stand, Leigh Bishop will be drawing the winning tickets.)

i have read the article and i am sure that it is good cause please book one ticket for me
    and i will pay you at the stand

* hope that you guys will advise us about the place and the time of the meeting

regards

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by N.Bassily  View Original Post
    Hi Guys

[FONT=Arial Black]although i do not know any one of you but i will be very happy to meet you and have drink with you all . we will be 5 persons coming from Malta (without Pierre) ops
    Hi Nader - Will let everyone know time and place, admitted it is usually the Bar :D

Poor Pierre being left at home, you'll have to take lots of photos of nice shiney dive kit for him to look at :P Sorry Pierre

Custom Title Allowed! Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Louby Lou  View Original Post
    Hi Nader - Will let everyone know time and place, admitted it is usually the Bar :D

Poor Pierre being left at home, you'll have to take lots of photos of nice shiney dive kit for him to look at :P Sorry Pierre

Temp Read Only Mode ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Farrugia  View Original Post

you forgot this one pierre you could give it a go they will be with you saturday to collect you and you could be back in no time

RBW Member Huw is an unknown quantity at this point Huw's Avatar

Lou (Sat)
    Paul + Xtina (Sat)
    Ben (Probably Sat 14th)
    narked at 90 (john)
    Ian (Sat)
    Uri (probably)(Sat)
    essexbloke (Sat)
    Peter S aka Scubascooby
    Juz (Sat)
    Blanaid (Sat)
    Janos (Sat.)
    Jo (megalodonna) On Sat
    Barrie Law (Sat/Sun)
    Huw (Sun)

Definite for Sunday ........ possible for Sat
    Looking forward to meeting up.
    Huw

Custom Title Allowed! Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law is a glorious beacon of light Barrie Law's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by N.Bassily  View Original Post
    dear Barrie
    you wrote

(I will selling the last of the tickets for this draw over the weekend and holding the raffle on APdiving's Stand, Leigh Bishop will be drawing the winning tickets.)

i have read the article and i am sure that it is good cause please book one ticket for me
    and i will pay you at the stand

regards
    Hi Nader,

I will hold you a draw ticket, Thank You very much for your support and good luck with the draw.

Regards

RBW Member Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown's Avatar
    Cave Meg

Sentinel, Evolution

Sat can meet for a drink, Sunday working there!! See you soon

DS

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

12 PM bar

If anyone want's my mobile no to identify us drop me a PM

CK #051 Dave Crampton will become famous soon enough Dave Crampton will become famous soon enough Dave Crampton will become famous soon enough Dave Crampton will become famous soon enough Dave Crampton's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: NEC dive show RBW gathering

Lou (Sat)
    Paul + Xtina (Sat)
    Ben (Probably Sat 14th)
    narked at 90 (john)
    Ian (Sat)
    Uri (probably)(Sat)
    essexbloke (Sat)
    Peter S aka Scubascooby
    Juz (Sat)
    Blanaid (Sat)
    Janos (Sat.)
    Jo (megalodonna) On Sat
    Barrie Law (Sat/Sun)
    Huw (Sun)
    Deep Star (Working??)
    Dave C (Sat) (Thanks Beanie :) )

Definite for Sunday ........ possible for Sat
    Looking forward to meeting up.
    Huw

New Member gary maidment is an unknown quantity at this point gary maidment's Avatar

hi all dont know any one but will try and find the bar at 12pm sat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast