+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: NEC dive show RBW gathering

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Re: NEC dive show RBW gathering

And the narked@90 after show party fizzled out at about 5am.......Restarted again in the morning, ended again 7.30pm.

God I feel like sh1t.
    Provided with the food and drink were unscheduled entertainment which included;
    a live sex-show, ad-hoc sugical procedures on the lounge floor, sexually deviant activities and of course Ammers.

Seemed much more like a night out at Manumission than Kettering!!
    Last edited by divetheworld; 15th October 2006 at 22:13.
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

John Routley
    narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90 has a brilliant future narked at 90's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by divetheworld  View Original Post
    And the narked@90 after show party fizzled out at about 5am.......Restarted again in the morning, ended again 7.30pm.

God I feel like sh1t.
    Provided with the food and drink were unscheduled entertainment which included;
    a live sex-show, ad-hoc sugical procedures on the lounge floor, sexually deviant activities and of course Ammers.
    NO COMMENT apart from i did have to remove a scalpal from some one trying to remove some thing from zepp:D ......
    i had fun
    regards john routley
    Last edited by narked at 90; 16th October 2006 at 19:40.
    you know...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
    Its about learning to dance in the rain..

Supporting Shearwater Research Products in Europe

Temp Read Only Mode ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada is just really nice ccr_ada's Avatar

Well i did see Paul with his rEvo in the end as I got there about 1pm ish so missed the preview but i spotted 2 rEvo shirted people on a stand chatting so introduced myself.;) Said sorry I was late but Paul let me have a hands on look at the rEvo on the Green Force stand at 3pm.

So the rEvo looks and feels very nice did a bit of a tear apart and most of my questions answered.

Feels very nice on I'm getting very tempted. ;)

All in all its a very solid simple mCCR, so, much like the kiss and can become a very nice eCCR, with the hammer head electronics as an add on.
    I do like the extender option for the scrubber and the wheels, a very nice touch for those getting old.

It looks not as wide as the sport kiss and is thinner than any other rebreather I can think of.

The rEvo works from left to right, unlike the inspo, that's why getting to grips with the lungs and scrubber was hard to understand at first, but all came together within a few mins of seeing it in the flesh.

The cylinders are the same though (rich is right :) )the man. add. buttons are in a nice place and don't move about, with each hand you can press and shut off if needed.

As for the lungs and pots with the scrubbers, I like that you can open the back up and let it dry. Easy, nothing to lose, no o'rings, there are a lot less bits to lose on the rEvo than other rebreathers. Think its time to trade in my inspo for an evo oops rEvo :p

THANKS Paul i did get away without a round in the bar, may be on my crossover course soon i hope

ccr_ada

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7