+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is this green/reputation thing?

Earning the green stuff.. webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead has a spectacular aura about webhead's Avatar

What is this green/reputation thing?

So I was wondering if someone could explain what these dots are for in your profile area. I know they have something to do with reputation as I have seen mention of it a few times as well as 'received some green' myself. I know I could just go look this up somewhere but that wouldn't be fun nor part of the RBW spirit - asking the same ole dumb question again so people can flame and laugh and ridicule me and others. So what is this green stuff? What can I use it for? Do I really want it? If so, how do I get more?

Jani Haaja jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, Inspo Classic

HH Inspo

Re: What is this green/reputation thing?

Quote Originally Posted by webhead  View Original Post
    So I was wondering if someone could explain what these dots are for in your profile area. I know they have something to do with reputation as I have seen mention of it a few times as well as 'received some green' myself. I know I could just go look this up somewhere but that wouldn't be fun nor part of the RBW spirit - asking the same ole dumb question again so people can flame and laugh and ridicule me and others. So what is this green stuff? What can I use it for? Do I really want it? If so, how do I get more?
    You will get a bigger penis :D

You will get it if someone gives it to you. Usually you can get green by being funny or wise, "up yours" as our favourite ski jumper star Matti Nykänen has once said

RBW Member urho is an unknown quantity at this point urho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jhaaja  View Original Post
    You will get a bigger penis :D
    In fact it will affect only your e-penis :)

E-penis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

--
    Harri

Jani Haaja jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, Inspo Classic

HH Inspo

Quote Originally Posted by urho  View Original Post
    In fact it will affect only your e-penis :)

E-penis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

--
    Harri
    Isn`t e-penis a valid tool for e-f_cking :D

JH

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Isn`t e-penis a valid tool for e-f_cking :D
    ... Unfortunately, you only get an e-orgasm instead of the real thing... ;)

RBW Member aki will become famous soon enough aki will become famous soon enough aki will become famous soon enough aki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by decoweenie  View Original Post
    ... Unfortunately, you only get an e-orgasm instead of the real thing... ;)
    With e-maginary girl-/boyfriend. ;)

--
    Aki

JJ-CCR, Inspo Classic

HH Inspo

Quote Originally Posted by aki  View Original Post
    With e-maginary girl-/boyfriend. ;)

--
    Aki
    Don`t forget e-maginary left or right hand :D

JH

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Don`t forget e-maginary left or right hand :D

JH
    The hand is not e-maginary, hence carpal tunnel syndrom ... :p

Webhead, "green" used to be the color of the blobs, hence the expression giving or getting some green. If you like a post, it helped you etc. you can give reputation points (lil' rectangle at the bottom of the post), or deduct them if someone offeneded you. How many points you can give or take depends on how many points you have. The higher the more. ;)

It's a way to give feedback to the person posting, as well as everyone to see the feedback that has been givien.

Wrecking Crew viscya will become famous soon enough viscya will become famous soon enough viscya will become famous soon enough viscya will become famous soon enough viscya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by caveseeker7  View Original Post
    The hand is not e-maginary, hence carpal tunnel syndrom ... :p

Webhead, "green" used to be the color of the blobs, hence the expression giving or getting some green. If you like a post, it helped you etc. you can give reputation points (lil' rectangle at the bottom of the post), or deduct them if someone offeneded you. How many points you can give or take depends on how many points you have. The higher the more. ;)

It's a way to give feedback to the person posting, as well as everyone to see the feedback that has been givien.
    Stephan,

If I'm looking at the right blobs, there are two colors. Does green affect the number of blobs, or the number of dark vs light? In either case, what affects the other parameter?

Dave

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by viscya  View Original Post
    If I'm looking at the right blobs, there are two colors. Does green affect the number of blobs, or the number of dark vs light? In either case, what affects the other parameter?
    • blobs are actually gray/blue looking (to me)
    • more blobs = more green (reputation points)
    • first 5 blobs are light color, follow by darker blobs. Why ? I guess to separate the 2 groups
    • if you have more blobs, you could give more point when you give green or red to someone (i.e. weighted opinion)
    • IMHO, more blobs doesn't actually mean someone knows what he is talking about most of the time... ;)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast