Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Sea Trip April 2006

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Red Sea Trip April 2006

Dear All,

I am pleased to be able to announce a red sea trip. The date for the trip is April 21st to April 28th 2006.

It is on the MV Hurricane which is shown below and it is the best boat in the Red Sea - It won the prestigous liveboard of the year last year. It is fully rebreather friendly and has Js of O2, He and a Haskel Booster Pump.

Confirmed guests include Leon Scamahorn and Bruce Partridge who will be bringing some toys and have offered to give some talks on rebreather design etc.

There are 22 spaces available, accomodation is provided in twin cabins, which all have air conditioning and en suite shower rooms.

Shown below are the dining room and bar area(well about half of them - its much bigger than the area in the photo)

The boat is very well furnished and even has a jacussi (hot tub!)

The Itinerary is ours for the choosing if we fill it but will probably be the southern red sea, probably some deeper wrecks coupled with favourites like the Brothers where we can see schooling hammerheads etc. TB will finalise the routes in due course.

The cost for this trip is £1150 and includes full board, soft drinks and flights from London. If you do not need a flight from london then the price is reduced by £200. Gas and sofnolime are not included in this price and we are working out the best way to bulk buy this. The price does include a Rebreather World t shirt though!

If there is any demand for it and people come to England early or late, we oculd also organise some wreck diving in England.

To book the trip then a small deposit is needed now (£200) and the balance 2 months before we sail.

Please note that neither RBW or I have any liability or responsibility for this trip, we are just on the same trip as you. Under UK law your contract and the booking must be made direct with an insured travel agent (ensures that if they go bankrupt you do not lose your holiday). The Travel Agent is Tony Backhurst Scuba - www.scuba.co.uk, they can be contacted by

Phone - Tel: 01483 271765 (From UK)
    Phone - Tel: 011 44 483 271765 (From USA)
    Phone - Tel: +44 1483 271765 (From EU mobiles)
    Email -
    travel@scuba.co.uk

To book you need to tell them this booking reference - TRP 4593 13318.

What I have agreed as many of the group are from outside the UK, tickets can be sent to me if needed, I can then either forward these on to you or we can sort it out at the airport.

I have dived from the Hurricane preivously and it is a fantastic boat, it really shoudl be a fantastic trip, with hopefully all the rebreathers there to play with.

Hope to see you on it!

One space left due to cancellations - if you want on PM Me!

Stuart
    Last edited by schford; 6th November 2005 at 03:31.

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

Thumbs up

That just looks amazing...

Gutted, truely gutted I can't make it!

I think that's going to be one hell of a trip. 50p says Leon sells a few more Megs by the end of the week... :D

Classic KISS No. 226 RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark is a name known to all RichClark's Avatar
    Classic KISS w. Shearwater GF

Sounds like a fantastic trip, but I fear I'd be (a) a little out of my leauge, as I'm not expecting to get my box until the end of the year, and (b) I'd be in a whole heap of sh!t with my missus, if I go on two dive holidays....

If this turns into an annual event, I'm sure I'd be up for 2007

Cheers

Rich

Custom Title Allowed! Gadget will become famous soon enough Gadget will become famous soon enough Gadget will become famous soon enough Gadget will become famous soon enough Gadget's Avatar
    the trip looked good so i made the phone call.

All being well 2 more megs on the trip

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar
    Excellent Gaget and welcome to the board!

Stuart

bloody hell this is turning into a meglasaurus convention, good job theres two of us on the old classic inspos

so hands up who else has signed there lives away??

Custom Title Allowed! Gadget will become famous soon enough Gadget will become famous soon enough Gadget will become famous soon enough Gadget will become famous soon enough Gadget's Avatar
    meglasaurus convention agreed I have just found another to join it too ! ! !
    But I have also found a classic inspo diver to come as long as I can get the 2 places in the morning as Backhurst closes WHY ? ? when we need to book diving and spend MONEY .....
    Gadget

Johnny The Hatch Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad's Avatar
    CCR2000, Megalodon, Homebuilt

Norge, FGT, mk15, KISS, Inspo

just booked myself a place now, should be great, so classic KISS 163 will be there and possibly a new YBOD or Meg if everything goes as planed...

/Jonny

5 Spaces left......

RBW Writer Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue has a spectacular aura about Sue's Avatar
    cheer up guys, at least two more Kisses will be on board!

: -))

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast