+ Reply to Thread

Thread: O2ptima

Banned jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson's Avatar

O2ptima

Anyone looking to sell theirs?

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Re: O2ptima

Quote Originally Posted by jiseson  View Original Post
    Never! Never!

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Dive Rite. :D

Bloody Rebreathers! Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell is a jewel in the rough Jason Blackwell's Avatar
    O2ptima, Sentinel, Prism 2

Inspiration & KISS & Poseidon

Yaeh, only so I can buy another one.

Sorry, I should have been serious. So the answer is no

Custom Title Allowed! TordoffR is on a distinguished road TordoffR is on a distinguished road TordoffR's Avatar

I thought you decided on a Meg!!!!

Banned jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson is a jewel in the rough jiseson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TordoffR  View Original Post
    I thought you decided on a Meg!!!!
    . I am having a tuff time pinning down which unit really fits all my criteria- see , chat with folks each weekend-learn more, get more confused and around again. usually when i know something is right for me -it just grabs me-hasn't happened yet.

RBW Member Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck is a jewel in the rough Crazyduck's Avatar
    Dolphin

See you have not put your hands on a PRISM....
    Otherwise this problem would have been solved....

Ok, I am a PRISM sl*t... I admit it...
    This was of course in good humor.
    Everyone take a deep breathe and smile.

Have a great weekend.

Regards, Andrew

Shearwater Copis Diver Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy's Avatar
    Copis Meg and rEvo III

Evolution

. I am having a tuff time pinning down which unit really fits all my criteria- see , chat with folks each weekend-learn more, get more confused and around again. usually when i know something is right for me -it just grabs me-hasn't happened yet.
    it happens eventually, keep at it, good luck!

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

You will be hoping you made the right decision with whichever unit you end out getting . . . until you start diving it. (Of course, the first thing you will think will be "Why did I ever get a CCR in the first place?" You'll understand what I mean after your first pool session! :D ) Then, you will be happy with whichever one you get.

You have already ruled out the "bad" units. So, no matter which you select after doing your home work, you will be happy in the end.

+ Reply to Thread