+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for Meg any colour!!!!

New Member tecthediver is an unknown quantity at this point tecthediver's Avatar

Looking for Meg any colour!!!!

Looking to buy Meg any unit considered but I am stuck out in Thailand so either you can ship it here or I will consider flying somewhere close to pick up. I dont really want to pay tax on it. Or you could come out here for a holiday to my dive centre no problem. Could help out on the ticket and offer some great wreck diving on some great WWII wrecks!!!
    Please email me at personalscuba@yahoo.com
    Best regards
    Matty
    Personal Scuba Dive Centre, Scuba Diving Pattaya Thailand, customised courses, training and services

Flaccid Member abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie's Avatar
    Dammit I bought another KISS

CK, SK, Satori, ManBagOD

Re: Looking for Meg any colour!!!!

eBay.au: ISC Megalodon Rebreather (item 190030567928 end time 19-Sep-06 14:23:55 AEST)

From Steve James, on this forum.

Tell him I'll be happy to deliver it for him

+ Reply to Thread