+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1st post.

RBW Member aford is an unknown quantity at this point aford's Avatar
    APD Inspo Vision

1st post.

Hello there everyone.
    This is my first post.
    I am soon about to commit to training on the AP Inspiration and enter a new world of silent diving. I am BSAC Sports at present on OC with 140 dives and now have to prepare nmyself for a whole new regime, but I am looking forward to the extended bottom times and the silence.
    I will soon be doing some try dives on various CCR units so hopefully my next post will be to confirm that I will soon be stopping this bubble blowing habit that I have had for this last few years.
    Alex

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Re: 1st post.

Welcome to RBW. I hope you enjoy the process of learning to dive CCR.

Life starts at 100 rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo's Avatar
    Pelagian DCCCR

Classic KISS, Megalodon

Re: 1st post.

Wellcome!
    This is a great site for learning and getting to know new friends:)

/Rodge

+ Reply to Thread