+ Reply to Thread

Thread: strange things are a foot the RBW...

New Member hoppyinca is a jewel in the rough hoppyinca is a jewel in the rough hoppyinca is a jewel in the rough hoppyinca is a jewel in the rough hoppyinca is a jewel in the rough hoppyinca is a jewel in the rough hoppyinca is a jewel in the rough hoppyinca's Avatar

strange things are a foot the RBW...

the login and password have not been loaded on the home page for me in several days.
    inorder for me to log in I have had to click on a link, normal the "link" link and I get a screen that I do not have permission and have to sign in, login and password fields provided.

even when logged in I do not have permission to view the "link" page...

whaz up?

Hoppyinca

S21 M.I.B. cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier is just really nice cedricverdier's Avatar

Re: strange things are a foot the RBW...

I have exactly the same problem (Thailand)

Cheers

RBW Censor Bait teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple is a glorious beacon of light teksimple's Avatar
    Mk 15.5

Mk 15, Classic & Sport KISS

Ditto

Southern Monkey Gibbon is just really nice Gibbon is just really nice Gibbon is just really nice Gibbon is just really nice Gibbon is just really nice Gibbon is just really nice Gibbon is just really nice Gibbon is just really nice Gibbon is just really nice Gibbon's Avatar

As a first step delete any cookies you have for the RBW domain.

In Firefox: Tools, Options, Cookies, View Cookies.... select the RBW cookies and delete.

In MS Exploder: Tools, Internet Options, General, delete cookies - I dont know how to select individual cookies in IE, you could probably find the folder under your temporary internet files wherever that might be.

If the problem remains then I am afraid I dont have a clue what your issue is.

Rob Clemes iratnl will become famous soon enough iratnl will become famous soon enough iratnl will become famous soon enough iratnl will become famous soon enough iratnl's Avatar
    Apeks Meg

KISS Sport, Copis Meg

Quote Originally Posted by hoppyinca  View Original Post
    the login and password have not been loaded on the home page for me in several days.
    inorder for me to log in I have had to click on a link, normal the "link" link and I get a screen that I do not have permission and have to sign in, login and password fields provided.

even when logged in I do not have permission to view the "link" page...

whaz up?

Hoppyinca
    If you scroll right down to the bottom of the page, then select the 'Element Blue' theme - the login and password fields become available again; you can then change back to the RW theme after logging in.

New Member hoppyinca is a jewel in the rough hoppyinca is a jewel in the rough hoppyinca is a jewel in the rough hoppyinca is a jewel in the rough hoppyinca is a jewel in the rough hoppyinca is a jewel in the rough hoppyinca is a jewel in the rough hoppyinca's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbon  View Original Post
    As a first step delete any cookies you have for the RBW domain.

In MS Exploder...
    done, no nothing changed... didn't think it would, but thought I would try anyway...

Thanks...

anyone else have any ideas?
    Hoppyinca

Quote Originally Posted by iratnl  View Original Post
    If you scroll right down to the bottom of the page, then select the 'Element Blue' theme ...
    this worked... thank thank...

why does this work?...

hoppyinca

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

I cocked it up on the upgrade i will fix this weekend.

Stuart

+ Reply to Thread