+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TMI Shop = good service

Steve Sprague 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster's Avatar
    rEvo

Dolphin

TMI Shop = good service

Since I think it is important to spotlight good customer service when it happens:

After months of reading various sources about fill whips and boosters I decided to take the plunge. I settled on the TMI whips and the Jetsam baby booster. I liked Rons whip setup and the Jetsam booster fit my needs. I also liked the fact that they are in my neck of the woods, almost fence neighbors.

I gave Ron a call at TMI Shop to order the whip and during the conversation he mentioned that he was also a dealer for Jetsam. OK then, one stop shopping.

He quoted me a very reasonable shipping price and also agreed to send it to my PO Box (something most companies won't do, but this is much more convienent for me).

As promised, everything arrived in about a week and he kept me apprised of the status by email.

Thanks Ron!

RBW Member RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan's Avatar
    Meg

CCR Dolphin

Re: TMI Shop = good service

Hey, thanks Steve, I appreciate the kind words. It doesnt always work out that well, at the same time I was building your kit, another one went sideways. I had just received 2 brand spanking new digital gauges and they both were way out of calibration, during testing of both kits, yours was flawless (analog gauge), but another couldnt go out from the bad cal. I did get two more gauges overnighted but it delayed my shipment by 3 days, this one to the UK. While sending that one out, I happened to notice the Post office had paid my postage to the Ukraine, not quite the UK, but in the same continent anyway. Gotta stay on top of it all the time.

Anyway, I try my best to be timely and have good product at a good price, glad you are happy! Thanks again.

Cheers

does that deserve a green blob... or what? :D

TITAN-ITE grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52's Avatar
    pearl city hawaii EARTH moving to Iscandar

I'd love to add ron is a giant source of info for the nebie rebreather divers. HE's been a rapid reply- chock full of reference
    thanx RON

laytah
    steve

CCR Instructor devilgas is an unknown quantity at this point devilgas's Avatar

I don't agree, I orderrd a portable nuclear powered booster and pocket cooter and still have not recevied it from Ron

Darlene Starr - DIY Diva Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by devilgas  View Original Post
    I don't agree, I orderrd a portable nuclear powered booster and pocket cooter and still have not recevied it from Ron

Same issue here, I was told the pocket cooters are on back order and holding up the shipment.

Darlene

TITAN-ITE grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52's Avatar
    pearl city hawaii EARTH moving to Iscandar

I asked ron for a TANK and he sent me an H-1

RBW Member RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan's Avatar
    Meg

CCR Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by devilgas  View Original Post
    actually the nuclear regulatory commision is giving me fits on certifying the uranium powered boosters, but i will have lithium powered meg batteries soon!!

+ Reply to Thread