+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to upload XLS-files

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

How to upload XLS-files

hello, anyone can tell me how I can upload an excel-file?

regards
    paul
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

Pom in Aus louisrankin will become famous soon enough louisrankin will become famous soon enough louisrankin will become famous soon enough louisrankin's Avatar
    Meg & GAF

Kiss Classic & Sports Kiss

Re: How to upload XLS-files

Paul,

You need to click on the paper clip browse to the file and press upload

Opps this does not work I get invalid file looking at the file attachments you can upload it looks like you will have to zip it first

Louis
    Last edited by louisrankin; 12th September 2006 at 14:07.