+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Tech-Diving 2006 in Stockholm

Johnny The Hatch Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad's Avatar
    CCR2000, Megalodon, Homebuilt

Norge, FGT, mk15, KISS, Inspo

Re: Tech-Diving 2006 in Stockholm

i'll be there together with rasmus lauritsen. Nortechdiving denmark and divetekcyprus

/Jonny

Letīs Go Down For a While sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman's Avatar
    MK15; KISS

I managed to escape from work... So Iīll be there as well.

/Z

New Member Johan is on a distinguished road Johan is on a distinguished road Johan's Avatar

Here are a few random pics from the seminar with some rebreathers, a funky Russian mask wiper and the speakers:

Picture link

Custom Title Allowed! db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us is just really nice db8us's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johan  View Original Post
    Here are a few random pics from the seminar with some rebreathers, a funky Russian mask wiper and the speakers:

Picture link
    Thanks Mate!

I think it was a very well organised conference !

Michael

Letīs Go Down For a While sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman is a glorious beacon of light sannerman's Avatar
    MK15; KISS

Some more pictures:

Tech-Diving 2006

Iīll try to get hold of the tapes from the two days och speakers. (If thereīs no copyright on them maby itīs possible to put them up here at RBW?)

/Z

Gilberto Bonaga, Italy gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo's Avatar
    Kiss with Hammerhead

Draeger Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by sannerman  View Original Post
    I´ll try to get hold of the tapes from the two days och speakers. (If there´s no copyright on them maby it´s possible to put them up here at RBW?)
    I have been told that there is copyright on the movies about the norway recovery and the movie shown by Bernie Chowdhury. The rest should be free.

I would like to thank the people that organized everything, it was really interesting and was a great occasion to meet people who share same interests.
    Last edited by gibbogeo; 28th November 2006 at 22:07.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4