+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cool Trick

New Member lady-go-diver is an unknown quantity at this point lady-go-diver's Avatar

Cool Trick

Okay, I've found one of the coolest tricks for a plug for my small draeger tanks or I guess it would work on any tank.
    We were using the new glad press and seal stuff to seal the opening of the tanks and taping it as well. We got to the end of the glad stuff and noticed that there were two white plugs in the end of the cardboard tube. Hmmmm, you know, those look about the right size.
    Surprise, sure enough, the white plugs from the cardboard are perfect size for pluggung the tank opening to keep moisture out.
    Just wanted to share.

CCR Instructor devilgas is an unknown quantity at this point devilgas's Avatar

Re: Cool Trick

humm, your profile is the name of the dive boat run by dixie divers out of deerfiled beach fl.

Wrecking Crew viscya will become famous soon enough viscya will become famous soon enough viscya will become famous soon enough viscya will become famous soon enough viscya's Avatar

It's also the name of a dive boat out of Indian River Inlet, Delaware.

Evo Driver - no standing! fr0sty8 is an unknown quantity at this point fr0sty8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by viscya  View Original Post
    It's also the name of a dive boat out of Indian River Inlet, Delaware.
    Coincidence? hmmm

+ Reply to Thread