+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Core Upgrade completed.....

Confectioner to N@90 Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou is a splendid one to behold Louby Lou's Avatar

Re: Core Upgrade completed.....

Quote Originally Posted by schford  View Original Post
    16 Templates left - and I am being lazy and leaving the hardest ones to last.....
    Sent Beanie off on a DIY mission but I'm about if you need a hand with anything :D

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

but now I need to edit a bunch of templates.....

Usual help needed if you spot any bugs please post them in the how do i forum with bug in the title.

thanks

Stuart
    multi quote test

test to see if quote works
    looks like

test 2
    fingurs crossed.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanie  View Original Post
    So next the multi quotes? not that i've been reading up on it
    your wish is my command

RBW Member aki will become famous soon enough aki will become famous soon enough aki will become famous soon enough aki's Avatar

This upgrade seems to have an affect on URL-links. They're not anymore clearly visible and seem to get text from the page title. Is this a bug or feature? ;)

Example:

Omkommet hentet ut fra grotte - Sørlandet - NRK Nyheter

--
    Aki

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aki  View Original Post
    This upgrade seems to have an affect on URL-links. They're not anymore clearly visible and seem to get text from the page title. Is this a bug or feature? ;)

Example:

Omkommet hentet ut fra grotte - Sørlandet - NRK Nyheter

--
    Aki
    ummm might be a feature somethign to do with trackbacks maybe? they do need to be more noticable though!

New Member Pugwash is on a distinguished road Pugwash is on a distinguished road Pugwash's Avatar

I think I might have identified a hiccup...

Using Firefox (I don't know about IE):

View 'New Posts', select a post from those classed as 'new', and then reply to it.

Then return to 'New Posts'.

Any historical posts for that thread are no longer listed, effectively wiping the thread off the list, even though you would expect to see them after the "The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts" message.

Those posts you have not replied to are still shown, whether 'new' or not.

If you see what I mean...

Quote Originally Posted by Pugwash  View Original Post
    I think I might have identified a hiccup...

Using Firefox (I don't know about IE):

View 'New Posts', select a post from those classed as 'new', and then reply to it.

Then return to 'New Posts'.

Any historical posts for that thread are no longer listed, effectively wiping the thread off the list, even though you would expect to see them after the "The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts" message.

Those posts you have not replied to are still shown, whether 'new' or not.

If you see what I mean...
    It has always worked liked that - the system figures if you have replied to a thread you have read it all....

New Member Pugwash is on a distinguished road Pugwash is on a distinguished road Pugwash's Avatar

Fair enough!

Evo Driver - no standing! fr0sty8 is an unknown quantity at this point fr0sty8's Avatar

Nifty!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2