+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Holland

New Member Janwillem Bech has a spectacular aura about Janwillem Bech has a spectacular aura about Janwillem Bech has a spectacular aura about Janwillem Bech has a spectacular aura about Janwillem Bech has a spectacular aura about Janwillem Bech has a spectacular aura about Janwillem Bech's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

45 other units ;)

Hello from Holland

Hello guys and girls;

Just returned from Duikvaker 2005. The diveshow in Utrecht Holland did not offer many spectacular news. The only item worth mentioning is a very light HID lamp for little money.
    http://www.brightdiving.nl/
    I had a nice chat with Dive-Rite about there new Eccr. On the end of my post you'll find a link to there new model with some specs. It doesn't seem to be there goal to sell it in Europe due to the CE marking problems.. 70K$ to get it....

I hope this web will get a good status. My web is dedicated to offer historical backgrounds and some news only. Long time ago I decided not to maintain a newsgroup or messageboard since I would not have time left to get my information...)
    So please continue posting here, and if you have something interesting don't hesitate to sent it to me!

Here is the link to the Dive-rite Eccr:
    http://www.diveriteexpress.com/rebreathers/optima.shtml

And here is the link to the inside of the unit

http://www.therebreathersite.nl/diverite_ccr.htm

Cheers;

Janwillem Bech
    http://www.therebreathersite.nl

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar
    Hi Janwillem,

Great to see you on the board! I have long been a fan of your web site hopefully between us we will offer the best coverage of historic and current Rebreathers and Rebreather News.

Stuart

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Welcome on(the)board.

Sorry to hear about the lack of news from the show.
    I'm sure many here had hoped for an update on the Evolution schedule.
    DiveRite not pursuing CE is suprising and rather bad news.
    Glad you joined.
    Cheers
    Stefan

New Member Janwillem Bech has a spectacular aura about Janwillem Bech has a spectacular aura about Janwillem Bech has a spectacular aura about Janwillem Bech has a spectacular aura about Janwillem Bech has a spectacular aura about Janwillem Bech has a spectacular aura about Janwillem Bech's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

45 other units ;)

Optima

This is what they actually answered:

>my questions

> Is the interior of the final version still the same?

Not finalized.

> But can you sell it here in Europe for that price.......?
    (5-7k$ they wrote)

Unknown.

> What deco-schedules are going to be used?

To be determined by KJ.
    (RGBM thus..)

>it could be worth explaining some design criteria..
    >Please let me know if DR is ready for such info.

Not at this time.

>For the european market "CE" certification is obligated. Are there any plans to get this certification?

Under discusson, unlikely to occur soon.

-- Mark at Dive Rite Express

END

JW

Administrator ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE's Avatar

Thumbs down Dive-Rite News

Quote Originally Posted by Janwillem Bech
    This is what they actually answered:

>my questions

> Is the interior of the final version still the same?

Not finalized.

> But can you sell it here in Europe for that price.......?
    (5-7k$ they wrote)

Unknown.

> What deco-schedules are going to be used?

To be determined by KJ.
    (RGBM thus..)

>it could be worth explaining some design criteria..
    >Please let me know if DR is ready for such info.

Not at this time.

>For the european market "CE" certification is obligated. Are there any plans to get this certification?

Under discusson, unlikely to occur soon.

-- Mark at Dive Rite Express

END

JW
    Janwillem,

They were not exactly a "fountain" of information for you, were they? That doesn't bode well for the appearance of the unit in Europe.

Keep up the good work! Your site is OUTSTANDING!

Rob Davie

Kevin Hagerich Helium_diver is an unknown quantity at this point Helium_diver's Avatar
    KISS Classic

ccr dolphin

Janwilliem ,

Hello and welcome , I would also like to tell you that your site is a wealth of info and always on my most frequently checked sites . Keep up the good work

Helium_diver

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Janwillem,

the Arawak addition is great, the look inside NEDU phantastic.
    Thanks for those two new articles.

Rob, as I mentioned earlier Mark has been very forthcoming with
    info, answering all my questions and discussing any topic I brought
    up. And you know that straight shooter that I am some of it must
    have been uncomfortable.

So my asumption is that at the time he just didn't have the answers
    Janwillem was looking for.

Decodiver
    I guess Juergensen had to find somewhere to get rid of those Hammerheads....................................... ........ :p

+ Reply to Thread