+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Thread: 100m dive bailout

Custom Title Allowed! Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia is a glorious beacon of light Pierre Farrugia's Avatar

Re: 100m dive bailout

Quote Originally Posted by Mdemon  View Original Post
    I think this is a bit easier...

Mdemon what's that, safety raft that when inflated will get you to the surface asap :) or a BOB, did you ever did a write up on it?

Question Re: 100m dive bailout

Lots of talking the talk with bail out planning but not much walking the walk with bail out practicing. How many of you have since qualifying.
    Should this be effectively included in the course........
    Last edited by Captain Nemo; 11th December 2006 at 20:33.

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Farrugia  View Original Post
    Mdemon what's that, safety raft that when inflated will get you to the surface asap :) or a BOB, did you ever did a write up on it?
    Nah, I'm rubbish, sorry. Will get round to it one day but busy with other stuff at the moment. (Like the idea of the safety raft though - one for Mr. Channing to add to his collection? :))

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Haddock
    Lots of talking the talk with bail out planning but not much walking the walk with bail out practicing. How many of you have .Should this be included in the course........
    Er...it is included?

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nemo  View Original Post
    Should this be included in the course........
    Get a refund from your instructor if you didn't get to do it as you should have done a complete OC-bail-out in each mod 1-3 courses... :)

RBW Member Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles's Avatar

Pierre;

What an excellent thread. I'm surprised no one has rated it.

The following links to a related topic (diluent switching). Illustrated below is how I might prepare a bail-out from 100m (using 8/62 as dil).

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=8538

I've never attached more than 2 80's. In this case I would attach only the bottom gas and stage the rest. This plan assumes you need 5 min on bottom to find your way back to the upline (that uses a full 80 at an RMV=40).

The gas switches keep the dPN2's to within 0.5 ATA and with exception to the bottom bail-out (PO2 @ 1.1 and then 1.4), PO2 at 1.5 during deco.

I don't dive to 100m, yet. This is using RMV 40 on bottom and 20 on deco.
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20