+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which Silicone?

Ladies bring a plate Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve's Avatar

Which Silicone?

Someone just swore at me

A guy asked me for some advice with his Classic KISS as he knew I was a Classic KISS man from way back. He was having troubles removing the counterlungs as they were sticking to the breather. I suggested silicone applied on the inside of the lung mouth and a bit on the breather as well. He said he didn't think that would work and after me reassuring him he said he would give it a go.

Fast forward a few days to today and I get a phone call from a man that seemed to have tourette's syndrome. He had to the best of his knowledge followed my sage like advice and was having even more trouble removing the lungs. The tool had used caulking silicone
    WARNING: I contain occasional coarse language, extreme sexual references, nudity, and adult themes, which may offend some people - Usually churchy types.

Aussie KISSer IKM is just really nice IKM is just really nice IKM is just really nice IKM is just really nice IKM is just really nice IKM is just really nice IKM is just really nice IKM is just really nice IKM is just really nice IKM's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Re: Which Silicone?

Had the man ran out of breast silicone ?

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    The tool had used caulking silicone
    Mistype ? ;)

To remove a stubborn CK CL, the "pop a straight screwdriver" method works best, but I would hesitate in sharing that over the Internet as well...

Acme Serpentine Lubricant lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland has a reputation beyond repute lizardland's Avatar

If he ever comes to you and says he's considering having children, swear to us all you'll stop him... :)

Longbottom Time RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL is a glorious beacon of light RAL's Avatar

Someone just swore at me

Fast forward a few days to today and I get a phone call from a man that seemed to have tourette's syndrome. He had to the best of his knowledge followed my sage like advice and was having even more trouble removing the lungs. The tool had used caulking silicone
    Well.... I bet they didn't leak.:D

RAL

Darlene Starr - DIY Diva Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen has a brilliant future Scuba_Vixen's Avatar

Someone just swore at me

A guy asked me for some advice with his Classic KISS as he knew I was a Classic KISS man from way back. He was having troubles removing the counterlungs as they were sticking to the breather. I suggested silicone applied on the inside of the lung mouth and a bit on the breather as well. He said he didn't think that would work and after me reassuring him he said he would give it a go.

There are those that just need a bit more descriptive detail than others.

His reluctance to see your silicone idea as a logical suggestion, should have been the first clue that he wasn't thinking of the "slippery Kind".

Perhaps it would be wise for him to stay a bit farther away from water untill those other brain cells come back from holiday.

Darlene

Jani Haaja jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja is just really nice jhaaja's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, Inspo Classic

HH Inspo

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba_Vixen
    There are those that just need a bit more descriptive detail than others.

His reluctance to see your silicone idea as a logical suggestion, should have been the first clue that he wasn't thinking of the "slippery Kind".

Perhaps it would be wise for him to stay a bit farther away from water untill those other brain cells come back from holiday.

Darlene
    Wonder what the poor fellow uses as "lubricant" :D

JH

Ladies bring a plate Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve has a reputation beyond repute Steve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by decoweenie
    Mistype ? ;)

To remove a stubborn CK CL, the "pop a straight screwdriver" method works best, but I would hesitate in sharing that over the Internet as well...
    A bit more cultural exchange that will make you cringe Phi.....

A 'tool' in Australia is a slang term for the male member so to speak. What else does one go to work with?
    WARNING: I contain occasional coarse language, extreme sexual references, nudity, and adult themes, which may offend some people - Usually churchy types.

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Someone just swore at me

Hi Steve, you know no good deed goes unpunished. What a moron this dude must be! What low quality of people are are buying CCRs these days? Maybe this means we've finally hit critical mass with CCR ownership and the lemmings amoung us will start diving over the cliff. -Andy

Evo Driver - no standing! fr0sty8 is an unknown quantity at this point fr0sty8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silent running
    Hi Steve, you know no good deed goes unpunished. What a moron this dude must be! What low quality of people are are buying CCRs these days? Maybe this means we've finally hit critical mass with CCR ownership and the lemmings amoung us will start diving over the cliff. -Andy
    OMG, I hope not, else we are all screwed.

+ Reply to Thread