+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: War Equipment????

I do all my own stunts shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back's Avatar

Re: War Equipment????

"Britsh and proud of it, blalck white asian christian budhist muslim, all of it" CCR900I think the best solution here is for the guys owning dive centres in all the best places in the world get out their cheque books and buy loads of rebreathers and we just go there and rent them.....at a discount obviously
    YEAH, and maybe we can all hold hands and sing cum bi ya while we share our loops with the world and ....maybe we can have magic elves do the maintenance at no cost in between the times they are printing money to pay for our insurance premiums. No worries mate no magic elves were harmed in the making of this post.

RBW Member CCR900 has a spectacular aura about CCR900 has a spectacular aura about CCR900 has a spectacular aura about CCR900 has a spectacular aura about CCR900 has a spectacular aura about CCR900 has a spectacular aura about CCR900's Avatar

Politics....again

Grab a copy of "All Quiet on the Western Front", go read about the school teacher.......I'm sure there is an unburnt copy some where .

Sorry I could not resist

Fil

RBW Member yves has a spectacular aura about yves has a spectacular aura about yves has a spectacular aura about yves has a spectacular aura about yves has a spectacular aura about yves's Avatar

As a mather of fact it can be difficult for the moment.
    In September I have to diliver 3 units in Israel and I already have a lot of papers on my desk

greets Yves

TITAN-ITE grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52's Avatar
    pearl city hawaii EARTH moving to Iscandar

oh no IT'S THE (CAIN) REBREATHER MUTINY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4