+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1 Trip Space- Farne Islands UK 26-28th August

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

1 Trip Space- Farne Islands UK 26-28th August

Hi All,

Our club trip this weekend has had a last minute drop out so thought I'd offer it here first.

There are two rebreathers on the trip (SK and CK) so if you are a RB diver you can have a RB buddy or if you are one of the OC lurkers they'll be CCR's to inspect should that float your boat :)

Diving will be in the 25-30mtr range max due to other divers on the trip but we have everyone from just a Sports Diver to Advanced Trimix so a buddy for any taste, should you want one.

The Farnes offer wrecks but they are generally broken, normally blessed with good viz and lots of wildlife, so would suit photo/videographer or someone looking for a pleasent bimble weekend. Seals are often your 3rd buddy!

We have hardboat and B&B type accomodation booked, total cost about £170 (its not my trip but can get you exact details if you PM me)

We might be able to offer a lift from South East/East side of UK as we're all driving up from there.

Either way I'm sure it'll be entertaining, Thanks for taking the time to read this.
    BEN

PS- Club is www.hugsac.org.uk

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Re: 1 Trip Space- Farne Islands UK 26-28th August

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Field
    Hi All,

Our club trip this weekend has had a last minute drop out so thought I'd offer it here first.

There are two rebreathers on the trip (SK and CK) so if you are a RB diver you can have a RB buddy or if you are one of the OC lurkers they'll be CCR's to inspect should that float your boat :)

Diving will be in the 25-30mtr range max due to other divers on the trip but we have everyone from just a Sports Diver to Advanced Trimix so a buddy for any taste, should you want one.

The Farnes offer wrecks but they are generally broken, normally blessed with good viz and lots of wildlife, so would suit photo/videographer or someone looking for a pleasent bimble weekend. Seals are often your 3rd buddy!

We have hardboat and B&B type accomodation booked, total cost about £170 (its not my trip but can get you exact details if you PM me)

We might be able to offer a lift from South East/East side of UK as we're all driving up from there.

Either way I'm sure it'll be entertaining, Thanks for taking the time to read this.
    BEN

PS- Club is www.hugsac.org.uk
    You diving with Toby at Sovereign then?

Brent
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Re: 1 Trip Space- Farne Islands UK 26-28th August

I dunno... I said "yes" to the trip when it was advertised months ago... typically if its just pootling diving I don't bother about the details until I get there, I trust people in my club to organise good trips.... Gez, hope I don't regret saying that next week!

I'll find out... are you/do you know someone who's interested?

+ Reply to Thread