+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boris vs Cis Lunar MK5P

Life starts at 100 rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo is a glorious beacon of light rogeringebo's Avatar
    Pelagian DCCCR

Classic KISS, Megalodon

Boris vs Cis Lunar MK5P

Now lets size up two of the big boys:)

-Pros /Cons
    -Anyone own both?
    -Anyone have owned both?
    -Anyone dive both regulary
    -Why do you prefer one over the other?

Yes,you get it.....I would love to hear your opinions on the matter
    Just hit me with all info there is...

Cheers
    Rodge

Re: Boris vs Cis Lunar MK5P

Rasmus Lauritsen from Nortech Diving in Denmark owns both (and a whole lot of other rebreathers)
    You could try asking him.

http://www.nortechdiving.dk/rebreather-info_main.htm
    I guess danish won't be to hard for you to understand

Johnny The Hatch Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad is just really nice Johnny Bekkestad's Avatar
    CCR2000, Megalodon, Homebuilt

Norge, FGT, mk15, KISS, Inspo

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Christensen
    Rasmus Lauritsen from Nortech Diving in Denmark owns both (and a whole lot of other rebreathers)
    You could try asking him.

http://www.nortechdiving.dk/rebreather-info_main.htm
    I guess danish won't be to hard for you to understand
    Rasmus is both mine and Rogers Meg instructor. So we have been asking him plenty of questions... Hehe!!!

/Jonny

RBW Member RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan has a reputation beyond repute RonMicjan's Avatar
    Meg

CCR Dolphin

I did write ups of the Cis as well as the Ourobors on my website, www.tmishop.com, scroll down the left frame, its about the 34th link down.
    there is also an article written by Kevin Gurr there called "rebreather fundementals" down a bit further.

hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyB
    Rasmus is both mine and Rogers Meg instructor. So we have been asking him plenty of questions... Hehe!!!

/Jonny
    It's a small world, when you are into rebreathers

+ Reply to Thread